Why can I not have everyone married....

BlazingShadow

To everyone?

The only way legacy family trees make sense is to have my entire 8 characters married to eachother... a big polygmist cult... which would then justify them also being married to characters in their stories...

why can I not do this?

To everyone?

The only way legacy family trees make sense is to have my entire 8 characters married to eachother... a big polygmist cult... which would then justify them also being married to characters in their stories...

why can I not do this?

Obviously it's a giant conspiracy by BioWare, because this was a feature included in WoW at launch.

To everyone?

why can I not do this?

I think, and don't quote me on this as someone else mentioned this a ways back, they made it this way on purpose...as of now.

Your characters aren't supposed to marry each other or have kids with each other. It's why you can only connect one parent to a kid. The other parent is the companion you've romanced and married.

But...this could be wrong and they just didn't think things through.

I think, and don't quote me on this as someone else mentioned this a ways back, they made it this way on purpose...as of now.

Your characters aren't supposed to marry each other or have kids with each other. It's why you can only connect one parent to a kid. The other parent is the companion you've romanced and married.

But...this could be wrong and they just didn't think things through.

Spouse is an option, though. A person can always be married twice, if they got divorced or widowed. I do think it would be nice to indicate who is a person's other parent, if it's the companion or not. For example, my smuggler is my consular's daughter, but Iresso is her stepfather, not her father. Her dad's just some random dude her mom hooked up with. Would be nice to show that relationship.

As for polygamy...I don't know if there are any true polygamous cultures in Star Wars.

Edited by elliotcat