My guild is copied to PTS

I did get copied but they copied over the wrong character (copied over my Commando alt, who is level 44) rather than my sith sorc (they have similar names and I guess whoever was doing the transfer mistyped).

I know someone else on another server that have the same issue of getting the wrong character copied over.

I sent in two tickets about 2 days ago, the response I got was to email guilds@swtor.com if you have that issue. I emailed them about 2 days ago as well but have yet to receive a response. Fingers crossed that they copy over the right character soon!

I did get copied but they copied over the wrong character (copied over my Commando alt, who is level 44) rather than my sith sorc (they have similar names and I guess whoever was doing the transfer mistyped).

I know someone else on another server that have the same issue of getting the wrong character copied over.

I sent in two tickets about 2 days ago, the response I got was to email guilds@swtor.com if you have that issue. I emailed them about 2 days ago as well but have yet to receive a response. Fingers crossed that they copy over the right character soon!

Yeah, I saw your post on SW about that :( might try contacting David Bass on twitter, he seems pretty responsive and concerned about this testing process.

I am actually surprised it wasn't ready to be put on right after the summit TBH. With each day passing, it is pushing the live version farther and farther out. Didn't they say initially late March for 1.2 release? It will be late March for PTS testing at this rate.

Not only is Bioware half-assing the copying over, they basically screwed a prolific blogger's transfer who would have provided both news coverage and feedback to Bioware.

Not a good start to 1.2

Bioware dev's need to stop acting like clowns and start acting professional. CHECK YOUR WORK.

Not only is Bioware half-assing the copying over, they basically screwed a prolific blogger's transfer who would have provided both news coverage and feedback to Bioware.

Not a good start to 1.2

Bioware dev's need to stop acting like clowns and start acting professional. CHECK YOUR WORK.

Yeah, bloggers should be of highest priority... Don't make me laugh. They want polished content at release, so they're inviting guilds that know how to down content and find bugs. Nobody gives a **** about a blog.