3.<Sea Bear Regime> Team Failure, Satele Shan

4. <Sabz>, Satele Shan

Secret Achievement

1. <Seven Stuck>, Tulak Hord

2. <Sea Bear Regime> Team Failure, Satele Shan

1. < LULXD>, Tulak Hord

Edited by Pizza_boy

Original Post+ Rules

Hello and welcome to the official progression tracker for the Geonosian Queen instance boss. My name is Laet, however, many gamers know me as Steve Rogers, the Sea-bear, or the bØn Man. I currently am a raider in <Failure>. Specifically, I DPS for Group Amethyst and heal for Group Sapphire. But that's enough about me; let's get to the thread!

I have decided to create this leaderboard in hopes of facilitating the largest and most intense event to ever grace the SWTOR servers. Given the mass hype surrounding this boss, I hope you all are as excited to partake in this event as I am excited to host it. This is my second time hosting a progression tracker, with my first being the coveted Story Mode Progression thread for Izax. While Izax progression certainly was intense, I hope the improvements I make to this race help to make this race more riveting.

Setup and rules:

In order to officially claim a kill, please link a screenshot with the following information:

- Phase difficulty, as well as if it is 8 or 16 man; different categories will be made accordingly.

- Chatbox including screenshots of achievements. At least 4 people (in 8 man) or 10 people (16 man) must gain an achievement in order for a kill to be accepted (I found when the rules on this were looser on the Izax SM prog thread, arguments arose as well as the possibility of fake kills, therefore, for now, I will be very strict on this).

-If possible please include the UTC clock (found here:https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc) in your screenshot. While this is not a requirement, it will help to distinguish kills that occur at similar times.

-Faction

-Server

-Guild/team name

EXPLOITS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! This meant to be the most hardcore and serious progression race to determine who is the best of the best. If it is believed that any exploit whatsoever was used in order to gain a kill, a full-on investigation will occur to ensure that kills are legit.

Upon the release of the boss on Tuesday, this post will be archived as the second post, and the leaderboard will prominently be displayed as the first post. Should anyone have questions or suggestions pertaining to the rules and/or setup please feel free to leave suggestions!

Good luck, and may the force be with all of you,

-Laet

Edited by Pizza_boy

This boss is really not that difficult as to need a progression tracker but if anyone wants to be prepared, I've written a guide based on our PTS testing. Have fun during farm!

Despite whatever difficulty it may have, I thought it would be fun to hold a progression event that many players (not just NIM raiders) can partake in. Thank you for sharing your guide!

Greetings fellow SWTOR gamers! I have arrived in this thread to claim world first Colicoid Queen for <Big Happy Guild> ! Before we get to the definitive screen shot proof of our record breaking kill i think there are a couple fun facts to share!!1

• All group members 248 item level or lower
  • NO reflect used
  • No Raid® Bug Spray used
  • We accidentally stumbled upon this boss while searching for Ood Bnar Tunings
  • Mac's mainhand and offhand were broken, Mon's only GCD was powershot, and Spice spread induction to the entire group (oops wrong boss)
  • Heres a link to all our raid days/pulls spent on the 5.10.1 progression cycle.

Epic screenshot proof! Due to the international nature of our group (3 Americans, 1 Brazil, 3 Australians, and something called a Kiwi??) I believe this kill should not be limited to one server or faction. (but if we had to choose we are Imperials from The Hot Prospect). Thanks for the competition and good luck to all those still progressing!

oh yea almost forgot our 16m VM screen shot: Big 16m (Ignore the extra 4 people on stand by in the raid group)

Hello gamers. <Big Happy Guild>, your screenshots seem to check out. I find it very impressive that you managed to summon the Method roster to your 16 man kill! Congratulations!

As for Freaky's post, after thinking it over unfortunately I cannot count that kill for progression for a few different reasons.

1. The kill was from when the boss was nerfed compared to its current state.

2. The group itself has not made an official posting for themselves

3. There is no UTC clock to prove when the kill was from... since the video in question is from December, and there is no screenshot to prove that the boss was killed this morning, I don't think I can count that as world first.

Congratulations to <Big Happy Guild> and <Method>! I hope to see more kills coming soon!

Greetings fellow SWTOR gamers! I have arrived in this thread to claim world first Colicoid Queen for <Big Happy Guild> ! Before we get to the definitive screen shot proof of our record breaking kill i think there are a couple fun facts to share!!1

• NO reflect used
  • Mac's mainhand and offhand were broken, Mon's only GCD was powershot, and Spice spread induction to the entire group (oops wrong boss)
  • Heres a link to all our raid days/pulls spent on the 5.10.1 progression cycle.

Epic screenshot proof! Due to the international nature of our group (3 Americans, 1 Brazil, 3 Australians, and something called a Kiwi??) I believe this kill should not be limited to one server or faction. (but if we had to choose we are Imperials from The Hot Prospect). Thanks for the competition and good luck to all those still progressing!

oh yea almost forgot our 16m VM screen shot: Big 16m (Ignore the extra 4 people on stand by in the raid group)

Congratulations on the kill! I know you and the <BIG happy guild> will continue to inspire me as I wipe on this boss perhaps hundreds of times in pursuit of a kill. Your world first plaque is in the mail :rak_03:

Edited by cooperjf

https://imgur.com/a/YDU1Jbd - 8HM

https://imgur.com/a/VFp1FD1 - 8SM

https://imgur.com/a/KjJjhPX - 16SM

ez world first

Geonosian Queen - Europe - Darth Malgus

EU>NA once again who would have thought Kappa

Congratulations on your kills! It certainly is impressive to get 3 achievements in 1 day. However, due to the absence of the UTC clock, I have no way of proving that you killed 8 man VM before the other two groups, therefore, I will place your kill in the next open space there.

Congratulations on World FIrst SM 8 and 16 man!!!!!

Gl to everyone still progging

Edited by Pizza_boy

• NO reflect used

well i guess ours won't count, Team LF1M killed it but we forget the screen shot, i'll link mine if its ok but yeah not sure :phttps://imgur.com/a/PwpJNAh

sorry i did forget i can ask my whole team to do the same screen shot if needed!

well i guess ours won't count, Team LF1M killed it but we forget the screen shot, i'll link mine if its ok but yeah not sure :phttps://imgur.com/a/PwpJNAh

sorry i did forget i can ask my whole team to do the same screen shot if needed!

After thinking about it I will take your word for it and accept the kill. Im not too worried about the 4 man requirement at this very moment due to the fact that very few groups have killed so far.

https://gyazo.com/87da5e12954637ab3ce03e6d6d2da6f6

Secret Achievement Ez world first btw

Didn't record time bc i didn't know of this progression tracker but the achievement time is in CET so the Achievement was earned 18:27 CET. Achievement by team <LULXD> on Tulak Hord Server. If this is not sufficient with the screenshot of the achievement time don't include us not like it matters that much.

https://gyazo.com/87da5e12954637ab3ce03e6d6d2da6f6

Secret Achievement Ez world first btw

Didn't record time bc i didn't know of this progression tracker but the achievement time is in CET so the Achievement was earned 18:27 CET. Achievement by team <LULXD> on Tulak Hord Server. If this is not sufficient with the screenshot of the achievement time don't include us not like it matters that much.

1000% Photoshop

not even Smarty would believe you

#FAKENEWS

Edited by Master-Excutor