The Real Problem with the Van/PT Class

Telsnow

It's not just our damage output and our survivability, or even the recent range nerf. It really boils down to the fact that most of our Utilities are absolute garbage. They need a severe overhaul. When looking at other classes like Juggernaut/Guardian, there simply is no comparison. The Jugg/Guard utilities are vastly superior in every way, regardless of spec. It would be nice if the Van/PT class gets even half the attention that the Jedi/Sith classes get. Our only niche was our ranged capabilities, and that was taken away with nothing given to us as compensation. The buff/nerf cycle of our damage output and survivability will always fluctuate, but we could more easily weather that storm if our utilities weren't so god awful. Please, Bioware. Give us some Utility love.

Seriously buddy, if you're looking for a class to scream awesome utilities about, look straight to the other advanced class, mercs.

The 3 squshiest dps classes in PvP are VG, sage, and guardian. Hmm 2 out of 3 are jedi...

Before you scream I want to be op check my posts. I have advocated for VG as well as guardians all over these forums for months now.