How do I pull up my posts now?

Rafkin

So the old forum had an option to find all posts I've made. Where is that option now?

That big 'community' button up there ^ has options underneath it, one of them is 'forum subscriptions' ... which is what you're looking for.

Click your name in the top right of the screen, click your avatar on the thing that pops out and you will see the familiar stuff (statistics tab -> find all posts by YourName).

That big 'community' button up there ^ has options underneath it, one of them is 'forum subscriptions' ... which is what you're looking for.

Subscriptions are not the same as your posts, you can subscribe to topics you haven't contributed to yourself.

Edited by Fei-Ke

Click your name in the top right of the screen, click your avatar on the thing that pops out and you will see the familiar stuff (statistics tab -> find all posts by YourName).

thanks!

i spent about 20 minutes clicking every single link i could find under "community" and "forum management" trying to find the statistics.. then i thought.. what the heck, i'll just do an advanced search.. until i couldnt find an advanced search link (you have to preform a search, then you can adjust advanced properties of that search). then i ran across this post..

much appreciated!