Bastion poll: interest in team ranked?

EatenByDistance

So a massive chunk of the PvP community is on Wildstar now. I plan on staying with TOR for a variety of reasons and would very much like to see team ranked go on.

Other than a few select friends of mine I don't really know who else is staying that shares that desire. I am assuming that when ARMADA/Clickers aren't busy cheating via queue syncing in solo queue they will be around to play. Who else is left? (ok, I talk an endless stream of crap and fkn hate what those guilds represent but at the end of the day we're all here to play, so let's work something out)

Reply if you or your guild is interested in participating in the continuation of team ranked. Feel free to add if your rosters need any particular role filled and maybe we can work out some sort of kickball thing or whatever.

If it turns out that there's sufficient interest feel free to hit me up in game on Wakalord or any one of my random alts and I'll try to coordinate stuff

Edited by EatenByDistance

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just joined up with <Mayhem> since the co-lead is a long time in-game friend of mine. They queue but at kind of off times. The core guys seem to be really about 4s. which is good. Maybe we can get some queues going at better/more populated times.

Also, if anyone needs heals or DPS for matches, let me know.

Its good to see guys still pushing to get some teams to queue, especially Bastion legend Waka ;)

My brother and I are down for running Group Ranked and we're not bailing for Wildstar. I have both VG/PT that I can just Legacy swap gear for. Usually roll DPS, but would be fine with scoring some tank gear and roll Tank if I had a team I could count on. My bro has both Sawbones/Ops for Healz.

We're currently on Jung Ma putting a team together because we know more people there, but would be happy to come back to The Bastion because the PvP there is pretty bad.

so a massive chunk of the pvp community is on wildstar now. I plan on staying with tor for a variety of reasons and would very much like to see team ranked go on.

Other than a few select friends of mine i don't really know who else is staying that shares that desire. I am assuming that when armada/clickers aren't busy cheating via queue syncing in solo queue they will be around to play. Who else is left? (ok, i talk an endless stream of crap and fkn hate what those guilds represent but at the end of the day we're all here to play, so let's work something out)

reply if you or your guild is interested in participating in the continuation of team ranked. Feel free to add if your rosters need any particular role filled and maybe we can work out some sort of kickball thing or whatever.

If it turns out that there's sufficient interest feel free to hit me up in game on wakalord or any one of my random alts and i'll try to coordinate stuff

OMG we're famous!!!!!!

My brother and I are down for running Group Ranked and we're not bailing for Wildstar. I have both VG/PT that I can just Legacy swap gear for. Usually roll DPS, but would be fine with scoring some tank gear and roll Tank if I had a team I could count on. My bro has both Sawbones/Ops for Healz.

We're currently on Jung Ma putting a team together because we know more people there, but would be happy to come back to The Bastion because the PvP there is pretty bad.

Alpha, you should come hang with Se'kryn, Bibidi, Rayfor and I. Sinister Remnants haha

Sek plays at weird times and Bibidi needs a new graphics card, but Ray and I are always down. We can deeps with you tanking and Stink healing. Or reverse if Stink has a dps geared.

Hi there

I have recently returned to the game and joined up with a new guild and while we are still working on getting people geared up, me and a few guildies are keen to put together a team. However we may not be as competitive due to lack of gear, through keen an eye out, we are coming, hover slowly.

Hi there

I have recently returned to the game and joined up with a new guild and while we are still working on getting people geared up, me and a few guildies are keen to put together a team. However we may not be as competitive due to lack of gear, through keen an eye out, we are coming, hover slowly.

That's good to hear. All you really need is the second highest tier of minmaxxed and augmented gear (currently Obroan) to be competitive. Doesn't take very long to get

Hope to see you guys queue soon

You're on Jung Ma for group ranked? If you're on the Imperial side, /cjoin ranked to get into the ranked channel and ask teams to queue any night after 6pm EST. Also whisper any members from Vicious or Taking Lives and we'll put some teams together. If that doesn't work, post on the Jung Ma forums asking about group ranked. I'm going to assume you already have a team? Queue up! Then we'll see how bad Jung Ma PvP really is :D

You're on Jung Ma for group ranked? If you're on the Imperial side, /cjoin ranked to get into the ranked channel

I'd like to note that The Bastion also has a similar channel. /cjoin rankedwarzones

It has been pretty dead since 8v8s (og channel yea) but would be nice to bring back. Spamming PvP chat for games is nice but having our own channel to really coordinate stuff would be nice too, given sufficient users.

p.s. are there any times that work well for you people? I remember a long time ago (quite a few months iirc) there was a small group of people who set a time for weekly kickball events and I think it had a fair amount of success.

That guild was blink, which is dead now since pacifism and the others left. As for kickball I'm down anytime, but can't put ranked teams together anymore because the guys I used to play with (George, Jim, shootingjedi, baccara, ash/fake ash) all quit around the time I did. I'll be in the ranked chat if I'm on any of my toons