Romance doubts

KazeNoTania

Hello,

I've just finished chapter XII and noticed I'm not getting any more flirt lines with neither Lana nor Theron, which are the characters I flirted the most with in previous chapters. I only got a flirt option with Firebrand that I didn't choose.

So, has anything gone wrong? I don't know if I have a romance now. I don't remember my choice in the cantina un chapter IX (I think I chose Lana, but I'm not sure). All I can remember is I flirted with Koth once, with Theron also once and The rest of The timea with Lana.

Thanks! (Btw, I'm a human female jedi, created st level 60).

Edited by KazeNoTania

Hello,

I've just finished chapter XII and noticed I'm not getting any more flirt lines with neither Lana nor Theron, which are the characters I flirted the most with in previous chapters. I only got a flirt option with Firebrand that I didn't choose.

So, has anything gone wrong? I don't know if I have a romance now. I don't remember my choice in the cantina un chapter IX (I think I chose Lana, but I'm not sure). All I can remember is I flirted with Koth once, with Theron also once and The rest of The timea with Lana.

Thanks! (Btw, I'm a human female jedi, created st level 60).

There haven't been flirts with Lana and Koth since Chapter 9, to the best of my knowledge. Theron, if locked in as a romance, had one at the start of Chapter 11 but that's all thus far.

If you open your crew/companion window and select Lana, the little summary box to the right side should tell you if you're in a romance with her or not. If not then check Theron or Koth. If you locked any of them in during Chapter 9 it should be listed there.

Also you get a mail from lana saying that she is concerned about you always dissapearing when they are in the middle of something, by the way the mail is redacted i would think that it is for those who romanced her (i have her romanced on my jk), but i havent finished chapter XII with someone who didnt romance her, so i couldnt say if the mail is just for those who had her romanced or not. Edited by Varsedar

Also you get a mail from lana saying that she is concerned about you always dissapearing when they are in the middle of something, by the way the mail is redacted i would think that it is for those who romanced her (i have her romanced on my jk), but i havent finished chapter XII with someone who didnt romance her, so i couldnt say if the mail is just for those who had her romanced or not.

It is. My toons dating Theron got a similar mail. My Trooper who's married to Aric got nothing as obviously he's kinda busy :p

Do you have to have maxed out influence on that companion to get to the romance part? I have flirted and even kissed Lana but that's it, but she is also only level 12 influence, so I know I need to work on that too. The courting gifts say no influence will be gained.

You are starting to sound like that person that expects everything from every chapter.

Gee even real couples don't always flirt.

The flirts/romance content are just scarce compared to the base game (1-50 class story). Outside of that letter, the love interests don't even seem to care that you were dragged off into the woods for days without a word.

Do you have to have maxed out influence on that companion to get to the romance part? I have flirted and even kissed Lana but that's it, but she is also only level 12 influence, so I know I need to work on that too. The courting gifts say no influence will be gained.

At the end of Chapter IX you go to the party in the cantina. There is where you lock in your romances with either Lana, Theron, or Koth. It is not influence-based, but rather based on if you've flirted with them or not during the previous chapters.

And yes, courting gifts have not worked since 4.0. No one really knows when it'll be fixed...I'm just hoarding them all up for now.

You are starting to sound like that person that expects everything from every chapter.

Gee even real couples don't always flirt.

... Maybe not if they have mundane jobs like accountant or dinnerlady - but If I was a sith and could get killed on a daily basis I would jolly well flirt and expect to be bombarded with letters, chocolates, kisses etc before and after almost every life or death mission. I mean look at Bond!

... Maybe not if they have mundane jobs like accountant or dinnerlady - but If I was a sith and could get killed on a daily basis I would jolly well flirt and expect to be bombarded with letters, chocolates, kisses etc before and after almost every life or death mission. I mean look at Bond!

This made me laugh, Bond indeed. I have received a letter from Koth and Theron. Need to take my Lana love interest through today. That simple letter was at least something and I thank the devs for it. These little things can make a big difference and something we have all been clamoring for.

... Maybe not if they have mundane jobs like accountant or dinnerlady - but if i was a sith and could get killed on a daily basis i would jolly well flirt and expect to be bombarded with letters, chocolates, kisses etc before and after almost every life or death mission. I mean look at bond!

lmao.

It is. My toons dating Theron got a similar mail. My Trooper who's married to Aric got nothing as obviously he's kinda busy :p

You get one from Koth as well if you are dating him. My smuggler got one from Koth and it was sweet. With all the "hate" he gets it was really sweet to see the letter in this chapter.

You get one from Koth as well if you are dating him. My smuggler got one from Koth and it was sweet. With all the "hate" he gets it was really sweet to see the letter in this chapter.

I'm not a Koth fan (I only romanced him to see if it explored his character more) but I must admit his letter was adorable :o

On the flipside I was starting to wonder if there was a way to break it off with Theron. I was already feeling kinda like my sorcerer was just way too evil for him, and Satele sealed it when I tried to kill her and she said "Poor Theron". :o I think my character is just better off alone.. Edited by grania

On the flipside I was starting to wonder if there was a way to break it off with Theron. I was already feeling kinda like my sorcerer is just way too evil for him, and Satele sealed it when I tried to kill her and she said "Poor Theron". :o

Probably only through hooking up with someone else, whenever the next opportunity arises.

I didn't get anything from Jorgan on my female (and I heard what he says if you continued the romance and sent him in last) because I sent Jorgan in first.

Theron sent my male smuggler a letter saying Lana was going to tie his *** to the chair if he didn't stop pacing around.

BIOWARE, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED MORE LI INTERACTIONS. MORE THAN JUST THE STORY/CHAPTERS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I feel like they don't care until we're in the story and those are monthly!

I didn't get anything from Jorgan on my female (and I heard what he says if you continued the romance and sent him in last) because I sent Jorgan in first.

Theron sent my male smuggler a letter saying Lana was going to tie his *** to the chair if he didn't stop pacing around.

BIOWARE, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED MORE LI INTERACTIONS. MORE THAN JUST THE STORY/CHAPTERS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I feel like they don't care until we're in the story and those are monthly!

My Trooper didn't get shh from Jorgan either but I just assumed he's too busy on Zakuul to stop and send out letters asking where I am. He knows I wouldn't want him to abandon the mission just because I've gone awol apparently. :D

I had a small chuckle at Lana tying Theron to a chair if he didn't stop pacing.. "Hey that's my job!" :p

Well lets hope they give us a dark sided force user someday who isn't female.

This would be nice although I don't see it happening any time soon, if at all.

It also seems that Bioware was stuck in a 1950's moral mindset when they wrote/created swtor. Many of the male characters often had 2 females to romance while the females were relegated to only one. There were some flirts on several planets which never went anywhere, and I did have a one nighter with Pierce on my SW, but that was the extent of it. I think female characters were shoehorned a bit into the "good girl" scenario. Thank goodness, KOTFE changed that, but again, sadly, no male force user.

Edited by MishaCantu

All ppl care about bugged relationship with Lana, but I was upset by the fact, that after the night in the woods, no one knows where, on the verge of life and death! I get only one letter from Lana ... When I got it, I just wanted to cry, really.:jawa_redface: