Which Stronghold would you put the statue of Darth Marr?

Finrok

My sith or empire strongholds. My reason is because I tend to go with a theme for my strongholds and he fits better in those. I may consider him in one that works as a vacation type in a neutral planet.

We have a guild stronghold on Alderaan which is Republic so we done light/jedi theme. I used Satela and Jace in the main hall because if the very first video BW put out they were there helping to fight against the sith so I thought it fitting for them to be in the main hall.

We are looking to get one for the Empire one and it will be done very different. I am just a picky person lol.

Edited by casirabit

I have 10 of Marr's statues in my DK stronghold dedicated to Darth Marr / Imperial / Sith theme. Plus a few extras for other strongholds. For reasons :p

Anyway, a tip that also applies to other statues - play around with lightning above or around the statue if you place it inside building. The statue looks much better when placed in room with (red) Imperial Ceiling Light above it and Senator's Rugs (red carpets) or the round Imperial rug decoration (I cannot remember the name now). Alternatively a bright white/yellow light, or a lamp (for example the ones that dropped in Star Fortress FPs, Zakuulan standing lamp or something like that - they look nice and are in good enough height to illuminate the statue nicely).

If the statue is placed outside, you will get an effect on it - like it will be darker and wet when it is in the rain outside on DK balcony, or it will get leaves/moss on Yavin 4 outside. Some effects look better on some statues. So you might want to try placing it in different strongholds and different places to see if you get some effect that you really like, and if you decide to place it inside room, the surrounding decorations might have an effect on the outcome too, so you can surround the statue with other decorations for example to alter the looks of it.

Edited by Sandrosw

I have an area in my Rishi stronghold that's dedicated to Darth statues so he's there next to Revan and Malgus.

For comedy value, I also have him in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold in one of the balcony alcoves in my night club room. He's there to remind the drunks and troublemakers who the boss is :cool:

Edited by Sarova