Reduce the cost to change outfits please

CMoldas

Cutting the credit sink of ripping stuff out of your old gear would really encourage me to buy more cartel coin outfits :).

You can keep the augment kit cost, slot cost and everything that helps crafters, but about 10k a shot to rip stuff out is a bit much.

/signed

I'm not sure how this should be handled, but we need a solution to change into different outfits quickly and easily that don't cost a ridiculous amount.

Perhaps a legacy perk (with a few boxes to buy into) that will lower the cost of ripping out mods?

Edited by crubel

Cutting the credit sink of ripping stuff out of your old gear would really encourage me to buy more cartel coin outfits :).

You can keep the augment kit cost, slot cost and everything that helps crafters, but about 10k a shot to rip stuff out is a bit much.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=731747

You may want to check out that idea thread. If you like it, post a message in support.

If you don't, explain why you don't like it and how you would improve.

/signed

I'm not sure how this should be handled, but we need a solution to change into different outfits quickly and easily that don't cost a ridiculous amount.

Perhaps a legacy perk (with a few boxes to buy into) that will lower the cost of ripping out mods?

Best option is the alterations stations that you find on fleet and on most planets. They can have it set up that if you use the work station to remove the item(s) from the armor it either costs less or costs nothing at all but if you don't use the station is costs full price to remove.