Ossus Fire Sconces

Korithras

I can't answer your question as such, but I can confirm that they still drop. (I had one a couple of weeks ago from the bigbad Imperial commander dude when you're doing the Ossus story Pubside and you visit the farm where Nadia is.)

Yeah I know they still drop, was just hoping that maybe one area/group of mobs had a higher drop rate than others, because as far as I can tell it's completely random. :(

Yeah I know they still drop, was just hoping that maybe one area/group of mobs had a higher drop rate than others, because as far as I can tell it's completely random. :(

It probably is completely random. It's not like the difference in which mobs drop which grey junk (people drop broken guns, ID chips, empty gas cylinders and the like, while beasts drop claws and fangs and scraps of hide, and droids drop tactics drives and pulleys and that kind of thing). If you were asking about weapons, I'd favour areas with high people concentration, but decorations don't have an obvious "focus", so go where there's lots of stuff to kill.