LF leveling partner

Polexoliver

Looking for leveling partner to play through the games story with me. Empire or republic dont care.Hopefully of the same class. I would prefer star forge na as a server but I am open to satele shan na. I play bewteen 3 and 9 pm on weekdays and all day on weekends. Message me on this forum and then we can get in contact

Somebody correct me if im wrong, but iirc two players of the same class cannot go into the same class story instance at the same time. I believe a text saying so appears if you hover your mouse over a story instanced room.

This is, two Sith Warriors for instance, cannot go into the same story intance together, therefore you will probably need a friend who plays another class. You can be a spectator to his story phases, and he can be to yours.

Anyway, good luck in finding someone. Personally i prefer to do everything on my own and take my time, but leveling with a friend is probably an appealing experience too.

Edited by DeVanagloris

Also be advised that if you have a quest dialogue that is in the open world and not inside a personal instance your leveling partner will not be able to participate or even spectate the conversation.

It's not as fluid and rewarding to go through the class stories together as you might think.