Can anyone give me pointers on playing Combat Jedi Sentinel?

Jarbarian

I agree here but again, I can stealth out and go heal a lot better than Sent. Yeah, they do a shiza ton of damage, but as I gear up my Shadow, I am finding out I hit pretty damn hard, my DPS is nice and yeah, maybe a bit of noodle armor, my defenses are easy to find/use.

Not so much with Sent!

LOL... you think if you play sent for 2 days you already know how to play them. That's not how things work. Against a skilled sent you are dead and dead again on your shadow... You really have nothing over them and you are just fodder for mercs and snipers too... ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sins are absolute trash at the moment...Compared to Maras they barely have any proper defenses. The damage is bad and the only thing they can do well is try to burst you down after opening from stealth...

Marauders have very good DCDS at the moment and good damage but need more skill to play properly... You are just too lazy to master them.

No I don't want to waste my time trying to master more "buttons" than I can keybind.

I have no issues with my Sin and I hold up pretty well.

Keep your comments about being "lazy" to yourself. No one asked you to opine on someone else's integrity.

LOL... you think if you play sent for 2 days you already know how to play them. That's not how things work. Against a skilled sent you are dead and dead again on your shadow... You really have nothing over them and you are just fodder for mercs and snipers too... ;)

You sound a bit childish and biased, but meh, I expect that from elitist.

• 2 weeks later...

Once I am ranked I'll play with you.

Best advice is to gank. Never fight 1vs1. Follow the good players around and do whatever you can to make sure they survive. If they survive then you survive.

Don't worry too much or try to force yourself to play better. It will naturally click if you put in the hours. Each loss will teach you a lesson. After enough lessons your brain no longer thinks but reacts.

• 2 weeks later...

All the previous rotations seem a bit flawed to me for concentration, u wanna barrage to proc burst (or dual saber throw) and always use slice before burst as slice buffs it also.

Don’t waste zealous leap, or force exhaustion, use normal leap and zen, then slice, burst, now you have zealous leap and exhaustion to proc ur burst and get more hi dmg in, just a tip.

There are some good guides out there, just take a look on YouTube, Ragequitting (no affiliation) is awesome for explaining abilities for sent/mara with regards to pvp.

But yeah, Combat is fun and effective, people just play concentration for the passive cc immunity on crush, this is preferable for solo ranked I guess but get good with Combat and you’ll be scaring sorcs off with the chunks you can carve outta their hp bar xd

Just practice n it will all come together!