GETTING STUCK in SWTOR KOTET Chapter 1 Wrath and Ruin on VOSS

Clevora

I am currently unable to go any further, or complete, therefore move forward with my character in Chapter 1 Wrath and Ruin of Knights of the Eternal Throne.

I'm on the part where you ride inside the mech "Stormy" (sp). I have run through this same part four times over the past two days, with the same crappy results of getting stuck upon reaching the Goren and Voss npcs and I click on them to start the mission conversation. Total freeze-up of the game. Stuck standing there in the mech, watching everything around my character disappear, the UI is gone, like I'm getting ready to do a selfie. Other than the Voss landscape, the view of my supposed future destination (which I CANNOT reach) of the Shrine of Healing where Senya and a near dead Arcann are waiting for my character and Theron Shan to come help them. I will not be able to go any further on this mission, in this chapter, therefore I CANNOT continue this character and will either have to look at him parked permanently on my character select screen or DELETE him, call it a day and go play another game since this is the most stupid thing I have ever encountered in this game to date and I've played since launch almost a decade ago.

I have tried to "Google" this problem like EVERYONE likes to unhelpfully suggest and come up empty. So, here I am making a post to ask/beg/plead for any help at all, unless it is the typical useless trolling that I see too much of in this game lately. Gone are the helpful people who want to see the game continue.

With a BIG HUGE broken part or whatever this is.....To not even be able to move forward like a "normal" play through of a character, well, it doesn't look too good for my future in SWTOR.

This is a new roadblock for me on any character to date and I have well over 50 of them, most are max level and done with the storyline part of the game.

NOTE: My computer is up to date on all drivers, graphics and vc redistributables.