What mods are found on Ilum and HM Flashpoints?

Altephor

Are they purple? Blue? What level are they? The reason I ask is because I am putting together a new set of armor and trying to fill it with all purple mod 22s. But I don't want to spend hours and hours crafting and tons of creds on Mando iron only to find a purple 23 on a HM flashpoint.

Are they purple? Blue? What level are they? The reason I ask is because I am putting together a new set of armor and trying to fill it with all purple mod 22s. But I don't want to spend hours and hours crafting and tons of creds on Mando iron only to find a purple 23 on a HM flashpoint.

Don't. You get purple 23 from daily quest vendors on Ilum.

Don't. You get purple 23 from daily quest vendors on Ilum.

This. I think it's an enhancement from Ilum and a mod from Belsavis, or vice versa. Armor, hilts and barrels you can get for 8 daily commendations, which are from doing daily quests.

I think the only thing that you can only get via crafting are color crystals.

And just to confirm, they are all rank 23 or higher? And this includes armoring? Or only mods/enhancement?

Yes it includes Armoring, Hilts, and Barrels(all 126 rating) for 8 daily commendations each and you get 25 commendations a day if you do every day, more on the first day from doing one time quests. Mods and Enhancements come from the 2 daily Heroic 2+ quests and yes they are rank 23.

Ok, so no more crafting then... can they be RE'd or is it unknown? I mean, if you can farm them every day might as well RE some and try to get better?

Absolutely no idea, would be kind of pointless though as you'll replace them pretty quickly with either PvP gear or Tiered PvE gear for set bonuses. You mainly just use the mods from the dailies to gear up for hardmodes and then replace them with what you get from hardmodes/operations.

Yes it includes Armoring, Hilts, and Barrels(all 126 rating) for 8 daily commendations each and you get 25 commendations a day if you do every day, more on the first day from doing one time quests. Mods and Enhancements come from the 2 daily Heroic 2+ quests and yes they are rank 23.

The mods you get from the heroic 2 quest are identical to the crafted epic ones, no matter what number they are. I had made myself a full set of epic mods at 49 and thought the ones from the daily would be better, but they give the exact same stats.

The armorings from the vendor are, indeed, slightly better. It's only a matter of one extra stat point, but they are better.

I don't have Artifice or Armsmech, so I can't say anything about barrels/hilts/enhancements, but I suspect that the barrels/hilts are also slightly better, while the enhancements are identical.

So what you are saying is - you can get top class mod items (and i mean all of them) from doing those easy quests O_o.

So .... this basically means that the hilts / enhancements i do with my artifice are completely and utterly worthless -___-. Simply beacause at 50 ppl can easily get same/better ones with little to no effort. And the only other thing that Artifice makes it relic... and you gan get those for pvp rewards (yep, completely the same stats >_<).

Damn, guess just need to craft sufficient amount of colour stones and reroll biochem >_>.

P.S. Or there are some heal/stims as well ? ~_~