U.S. player looking for a transfer...

pwkinney

I am looking to tranfer from POT5. My schedule may work better with a EU times. I have been a subscriber since launch and have 13 toons lvl 50 and up. I will be rolling a lowbie (Nextra'tort) to check it out and am looking for a guild that is active in both PVE and PVP , and has no plans to leave for another game. I Tank and DPS on my jugg. I also stream and make the occasional youtube video.

What is the Empire community like? (POT5's is pretty toxic)

What are normal raid times?

How is the PVP?

Thanks, Tort

I am looking to tranfer from POT5. My schedule may work better with a EU times. I have been a subscriber since launch and have 13 toons lvl 50 and up. I will be rolling a lowbie (Nextra'tort) to check it out and am looking for a guild that is active in both PVE and PVP , and has no plans to leave for another game. I Tank and DPS on my jugg. I also stream and make the occasional youtube video.

What is the Empire community like? (POT5's is pretty toxic)

What are normal raid times?

How is the PVP?

Thanks, Tort

There will always be idiots no matter what faction or server but relatively speaking Imp side in my experience is ok. Get the occasional drama on general chat but nothing bigger than that. Most guilds have raids 2-4 times per weeks and theres always people shouting for pugs, so between 5 pm UK to 10 pm UK is the 'hot' times as most Europeans start earlier.

PvP in terms of normal games are ok but die off at midnight UK time, Ranked is near-non-existent. It only happens on pre-arranged days when people from various guild get together and solo queue

Edited by Warhams