Endurance build tank build?

chrishill

Hi,i've been playing on and off with jugg/guard tank.so im sorry in advance but was there a thread on endurance tank builds,and if so is it a good build or not and once again sorry if im late to the party

For PvE, the default "BIS" mods and enhancements come in the low endurance/high defense variation. i personally go for high endurance, low defense enhancements (bastion and bulwark) and lethal b (high endurance, low power) mods. The reason for this is that using the "BIS" mods/enhancements granted you by the "optimal" gear nets you defense that is well into the diminishing returns category.

For PvP, you can generally go with dps stats instead of shield/absorb as well, however shield/absorb do work against crits now, but the benefit is pretty marginal compared to the damage output lost, especially in an arena environment, or when you do not have a healer.

For the 252/258 gear tier, I do not believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) these are even available, which has been one of an absolute cornucopia of reasons I am not chasing this tier.

i hope this was helpful, and if you have any questions, I will try to assist (minus the 252/258 gear thing, sorry but I'm too stubborn to address it even for myself).

For the 252/258 gear tier, I do not believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) these are even available, which has been one of an absolute cornucopia of reasons I am not chasing this tier..

You are wrong, they are available but the cost is quite high at the moment so mostly just rich/progression players use them, although most players use the 258 power mods for their tanking gear.