Taris Codex Entries

jedidiah_ocd

Hey all,

For the life of me, I can't find ONE FINAL codex entry for Taris. I've been combing the internet for it, and it confirms that it exists on Taris, but doesn't seem anyone has found it.

It's under the Taris planet codex, as "Organizations", and it's called "Cathar Settlers".

Has anyone found the Cathar Settlers camp on Taris yet? If so, can you post some coordinates?

Thanks.

-Judo

Hey all,

For the life of me, I can't find ONE FINAL codex entry for Taris. I've been combing the internet for it, and it confirms that it exists on Taris, but doesn't seem anyone has found it.

It's under the Taris planet codex, as "Organizations", and it's called "Cathar Settlers".

Has anyone found the Cathar Settlers camp on Taris yet? If so, can you post some coordinates?

Thanks.

-Judo

*bump*

Still waiting for some help on this one. Is ANYONE who is doing EXPLORATION trying to find Codex like I am? The last remaining entry I need is the Cathar Settlers on Taris, and I can't find them anywhere. Anyone else having any luck with this?

It's a little frustrating that none of the Developers have responded to any of these things. The in game ticket system is also a bit flawed, seeing that you always get a pre-formatted response with no ETA when things will get fixed.

You actually got the Title? How? o_O

Taris is one of the planets I've spent some time trying to complete the codex on. I've yet to find the Cather Settlers, but I do remember them from questing on Taris - vaguely. Sadly I can't really recall where those quests were located.

I'm pretty positive the title is from a quest that was taken out. I haven't been able to find cathar settlers either.

Does anyone have the location for the Taris (pre-bombardment) entry? That's the last one I know should exist that I haven't found.

I do have the Taris (pre-bombardment) entry myself, but I'm sad so say I don't recall where I got it. Might've been somewhere in the bonus section - but I'm not positively certain.

Myself, I'm missing the title, Cathar Settlers, as well as the Nexu entry (republic).

Taris (Pre-Bombardment) is found in the tent where the alien settlers guarded by droids are, in the first map. Hard to explain -- it's the quest where the humans want you to go clean out the settlement of the droids so they can return, only to find that the aliens lay claim to that place as well, and you can try to make them work together, etc.

Still no luck on the Cathar one, though!

I did find this entry but the only thing I can remember is it was a smallish jar type object sitting on a table in one of the cathar camps.

:( sorry im not sure how helpful that is.

Do you happen to remember where the camps are I can't seem to find them again.

Edited by Drakel_Sunwalker

I'm guessing that it is yet another broken codex entry... I have seen so far (admittedky on imperial) that it is impossible to complete ANY planets codex... there is at least one broken or not available entry.

This makes me a sad panda, as it sort of defeats the whole object of having codex entries listed by planet if you CANNOT complete them :(

I also do not recall ever seeing Cathar on Taris...if we're talking going through the main and side roads, and visiting all the little quest hubs. If they're tucked away in some corner of this rather mazelike world, I'd like to know!

Also, where can one find 'Varactyl' on Taris?

I'm guessing that it is yet another broken codex entry... I have seen so far (admittedky on imperial) that it is impossible to complete ANY planets codex... there is at least one broken or not available entry.

This makes me a sad panda, as it sort of defeats the whole object of having codex entries listed by planet if you CANNOT complete them :(

Not true, I have Hutta 100%

Are we even sure the 'Cathar Settlers' code entry is for Republic? I've read in places where Imperial-side players get a quest to defeat the Cathars in Taris, but as a Republic-side player I've actually never ran into a Cathar settlement of any kind.

Well, I don't know for sure if it is Cathar Settlers for sure for Reps (I personally thought it was Tarisian Settlers) but I've looked for the other ones and can't seem to find those either. Only one I've succesfully found of Organisations is Pirates and Scavengers.

• 2 weeks later...
I've actually found a Cathar Settler, there is one in the spaceport. Just doesn't give any codex entry and nothing nearby that would give one. If you actually manage to catch the conversation he has with the Tired Quartermaster it clearly says he is headed for the Cathar Settlements, so at least at some point there was intended to be Cathar Settlements... Edited by Panthaer

I suspect that if the Cathar Settlers is indeed the final codex for Reps on Taris then we were probably supposed to get it from clicking on the Quartermaster in the Spaceport which will lead him to have a conversation with the Cathar Settler there.