Fiqh

Mastery 13,790

Power 10,000

Crit 2894

Dps 4-5 thousand

Biggest hit 40-50 thousand

Overall 2-3 million

Class PT/APT

Where do I need a stat increase in order to double my dmg output? Checked the online builds but they are all for pve.

Where do I need a stat increase in order to double my dmg output? Checked the online builds but they are all for pve.

What :D

It looks like you've already maxed your stat budget or close enough, all you can do now is rearrange and that's not doing anything meaningful.

Edited by Gyronamics

Mastery 13,790

Power 10,000

Crit 2894

Dps 4-5 thousand

Overall 2-3 million

Class PT/APT

your dps is quite low for this expac and from my prespective it is not the stats that matter but the tactical will give you most dps boost

so if you havent buy the tactical i suggest that is your first priorites and also the set bonus armor

good luck

Edited by KumbayaGOD

Mastery 13,790

Power 10,000

Crit 2894

Dps 4-5 thousand

Overall 2-3 million

Class PT/APT

Ur crit is low. Ideal crit is 3k-4k depending on class. But tbh there r 100 reasons why ur dps is so low. I doubt that the crit itself is the reason ur only doing 4k.