PvP Community

lovenotwar

I would put you down Mosh, but haven't yet had the privilege of PvPing with or against you.

EDIT: I play when I feel like it, but it's usually later on when there's only one team on each faction going. I'm very casual, let's put it that way.

Edited by SamuelAU

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would put you down Mosh, but haven't yet had the privilege of PvPing with or against you.

EDIT: I play when I feel like it, but it's usually later on when there's only one team on each faction going. I'm very casual, let's put it that way.

I'm not looking to be put on a list, trust me lol

Really? I only play in the evening -.-

Edited by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh

Thanks Keiga and the few that deemed me worthy to make the list but seriously I outta the league here. I'm no Daf or Miri. I don't have a Carthy or a Kramer.

I do however want to express a special thank you and appreciation to pvp tanks that pride themselves in providing their team healer with protection. For months I thought they were a non existant class/breed and rare commodity on the republic side.

So on behalf of the healer's of the Republic .... Thank you to and in no special order....

Kaalan, Armandchistoppe, Tetsunin, Sotoe, Seis, Izo, Aznpower. .

...these are the veterans who are fresh on my memory because they've often played the role. I know that there are many upcoming protectors and I will make note of them from now on for special thanks in future.

Having said that... Tank and healer in the team does not guarantee better survility nor higher dps as a whole but team effort in watching each others back. I'm sadden to see how much of an oversight it is for dps'ers to change their dips crunching target to a healer agro instead. I totally understand to focus on cappers but when that threat is not there I believe the hard question for them should be...take out opposition healer or their own healer Argo to keep their healer up. But from the many matches I've seen they need to work more on this.

I will probably be not seen so favourably after saying this but here is my little secret when I get ticked of I don't heal anyone who don't play objectively...high example is fighting off the node....(hell no ninja cap on my watch...yes I'll rather watch you die out there than be out of range to stop a recap).....another example is when I'm getting hit and I bring my Agro with me next to a dps'ser and they totally ignore that I'm getting hit by a red name tag right in front of them and continue hitting that other red name tag not even close to objective. Hahaha we'll guess what....no heals for you. Yes I'll go cap left even if I should be with the major attack force to cap the 2nd if no one volunteer for what most considered a boring role . Yes I'll heal my tank and dps'ser first before I heal myself and die coz strategically I know I can't kill anything or survive that little bit more longer to stop a cap than my tank or a dps'ser.

Hahahah way too long post but then that just about summarises my thoughts on pvp from healers perspective.

Once again a SUCK-UP THANK YOU TO ALL REPUBLIC PROTECTORS. You are very much so an appreciated breed.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add Nezz (on your Commando at least, haven't played with your Sage that much tbh =P), I still remember back when Rorck was still mainly BM gear and we kept each other alive for ages in Mid of Civil War despite the two of us getting ganked by ~4/5 Imps XD

you had a sentinel O.O

shadow is good :)

-Yes I do but I pretty much never play him anymore, fail too badly at Sent so he's still in full Recruit except for BM chest. Haven't really had much incentive to play him tbh

-I'm flattered that you think Shiro's good =P The most I ever do is like the extremely rare (nowadays at least) solo/stealth cap of enemy's node/cannon in Civil/Novare respectively.......and maybe guarding Steelclaw when I'm using the hybrid spec instead of Infil

Edited by Rorkiy

i will be taking people names down for my upcomming list. and it will be a good list! no-offence intended if i dont name you its only for peope i come up against. so make your mark fo il wait a lilwhile befor i post. also my alt marauder - ujustgotspooned is added to my list of alts.

..Azn > Moshie.. to make this clear :)

(20ms) (300ms)

Not letting my padawan be put ahead of me without a fight >: I

P.S. Azn is in hong kong now so his ping is around 180ms now.

Welcome (back?) to HK Azn. I find the ping is more like 200-350 most nights, but still playable..

Can I just say, after speaking with many PUG players, a lot of them are refusing to que when teams such as MVP are the only only ones queuing on the Republic side, playing matches and absolutely smashing any kind of fun to be had.

It doesn't help that they troll afterwards, by a certain MVP player making the comment "good game noobs"

(bearing in mind that such game was played 6 imps Vs 8 pubs) an unfair advantage to begin with, making people feel worse isn't going to get them to sign up again.

Maybe if there was good sportsman ship all around then PUG players wouldn't feel so **** about playing.

There are so many awesome PVP players that don't act like wankers, being from SnX I know a lot of them, however there are a select few lot of wankers that ruin the fun aspect of the game, name's not mentioned I'm sure there are plenty more, I think it's time for these immature children to pull their heads in.

Lexira (Lexington)

Edited by Xerathegreat

Can I just say, after speaking with many PUG players, a lot of them are refusing to que when teams such as MVP are the only only ones queuing on the Republic side, playing matches and absolutely smashing any kind of fun to be had. It doesn't help that they troll afterwards (Lexington)

Please do not start on the trolling from MVP members. At least when MVP say something, they say it to your face, unlike members from SnX who lack the balls to say it. Feel free to call foul play on this comment, but I know members of your guild know this is a fact.

MVP are also the first ones to say when another group has done well, and mean it.

Can I just say, after speaking with many PUG players, a lot of them are refusing to que when teams such as MVP are the only only ones queuing on the Republic side, playing matches and absolutely smashing any kind of fun to be had.

It doesn't help that they troll afterwards, by DEATH ANGEL making the comment "good game noobs"

(bearing in mind that such game was played 6 imps Vs 8 pubs) an unfair advantage to begin with, making people feel worse isn't going to get them to sign up again.

Maybe if there was good sportsman ship all around then PUG players wouldn't feel so **** about playing.

There are so many awesome PVP players that don't act like wankers, being from SnX I know a lot of them, however there are a select few lot of wankers that ruin the fun aspect of the game, eg MJrat, DeathAngel, I'm sure there are plenty more, I think it's time for these immature children to pull their heads in.

Lexira (Lexington)

So you lose and can't take a joke and you tell me i need to grow up lol

It doesn't help that they troll afterwards, by a certain MVP player making the comment "good game noobs"

There are so many awesome PVP players that don't act like wankers, being from SnX I know a lot of them, however there are a select few lot of wankers that ruin the fun aspect of the game, name's not mentioned I'm sure there are plenty more, I think it's time for these immature children to pull their heads in.

Lexira (Lexington)

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll mvp you are a derp guild :rak_tongue: wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll mvp the most anoying thing you do is just trol in the lowbies by augmenting all your gear because you dont like to play on your big boy chracters:i_mad:

Edited by Bob_Marley

Please do not start on the trolling from MVP members. At least when MVP say something, they say it to your face, unlike members from SnX who lack the balls to say it. Feel free to call foul play on this comment, but I know members of your guild know this is a fact.

MVP are also the first ones to say when another group has done well, and mean it.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Edited by Bob_Marley