I'm hated by the pvp community and I would like a server transfer

whilberto

Whaddup pvpers! My server has grown to hate me a lot, with that said I probably deserve quite a bit of the hatred... I'm sure there are others like me and we should unite under paid server transfers so we could become hated by other servers and then repeat the cycle of changing server. I really don't have much else to talk about so just going to give out some fun facts about how much I'm hated. I single handed made someone quit this game....

luv ya boy kilberto!

Edited by whilberto

Whaddup pvpers! My server has grown to hate me a lot, with that said I probably deserve quite a bit of the hatred... I'm sure there are others like me and we should unite under paid server transfers so we could become hated by other servers and then repeat the cycle of changing server. I really don't have much else to talk about so just going to give out some fun facts about how much I'm hated. I single handed made someone quit this game....

luv ya boy kilberto!

You probably are not the only one that has forced people to break things, quit playing etc. What makes you think you are hated by every one? Not a team player? What server are you on? or better yet ask for a name change and change your ways on how you play. Maybe people will respect you more. But if you sit there and act like a child people will treat you like such. have fun, good luck.

Im hated on basiton for my daily ganks on ilum... i dont leave intill i have 20 kills and with everyone being so unaware... 2v1 are so easy. WeAreRandom preventing milltions of credits from going to imps daily.. dont worry being hated is a gift.. the more people hate , it just means they want to be you. Unless you are a bad.. then your screwed

luv ya boy kilberto!

Lets just make our own guild :D

Im hated on basiton for my daily ganks on ilum... i dont leave intill i have 20 kills and with everyone being so unaware... 2v1 are so easy. WeAreRandom preventing milltions of credits from going to imps daily.. dont worry being hated is a gift.. the more people hate , it just means they want to be you. Unless you are a bad.. then your screwed

It's reasons like these that I make sure my PvP flag is off before I go do my Ilum Dailies.

And I'm so paranoid that I make sure not to use any AoE abilities cuz I just know that a Stealther is gonna walk into it.

Edited by Chlomamf

Usually when you start a convo off by saying everyone hates you. People that you are looking towards to accept you will immediately reject. SO.....With that being said this makes me think you lack common sense right off the bat and I brandish you as a BAD at life. Stay on your server and figure out your issues. We have enough derp here. :mad:

It's reasons like these that I make sure my PvP flag is off before I go do my Ilum Dailies.

And I'm so paranoid that I make sure not to use any AoE abilities cuz I just know that a Stealther is gonna walk into it.

ganking on a PvE server? BLASPHEME!!!!! Is that a bug that needs to be looked at? IF not how is it different from a regular PvP server, more stalking?

ganking on a PvE server? BLASPHEME!!!!! Is that a bug that needs to be looked at? IF not how is it different from a regular PvP server, more stalking?

I'm on a RP Server.

It's differen't from a PvP Server in many ways. For one, you think you're not gonna get ganked, which makes getting ganked all the more surprising. And... that's it basically. But ganking does happen on RP Servers.

I can also remember once I was on my Sin, on Tatooine. I was riding through the desert with my PvP flag turned off and I saw a Jedi with his PvP flag turned on. I noticed he was coming towards me, so to see if he was following me I drove in multiple directions and he followed. So I put my stealth on and waited for him to leave.

At one point I had to go do my quest, so I went to the quest area and saw the Jedi there. When he saw me he went into stealth and starting coming to me. Next thing I know he's behind me. Just to be friendly with each other he challenged me to a duel, which I accepted. He was a couple of levels higher than me, but regardless I managed to get his health low. He defeated me and won the duel, but because he had his PvP flag on I accidentally KILLED him. I proceeded to run like hell back to an Imperial Base.

Edited by Chlomamf

mind telling us what u do to be hated? since u mention pvp i`m guessing:

1) ur a loudmouth that calls everybody noobs and goes berserk in typing **** when some1 does something u consider wrong in which case u are on the ignore list of every decent pvper(on ur server) that actually likes to pvp and doesn`t queue ONLY twice a day only just for daily;

2)(seriously doubt its this unless a premade)u`d be good enough to make enemies(even same faction) leave the wz when they see their facing u and/or ur premade and don`t want to stress out.

btw are u so hated that ur teammates(again ppl that actually pvp alot and not the random ppl queuing) leave the wz when they see u?

In this thread: antisocial people with no friends desperately trying to find acceptance and like-minded rejects to hang out with.

LoL:D

Edited by iDraxter

This thread was created for laughs and giggles, but I'm serious about server transfers. I expected people calling me a looser due to the tittle of the thread and I embraced it. I thank all of you for the responses but now i know I should have reworded it a little If i wanted a discussion about Server transfers. BTW keep the funny re-posts coming!

ps.... Sarcasm isn't interpreted well on the internet

Edited by whilberto

OP you made me lol, and I agree with you about server xferrs.

Btw on a side note. Is pvp any better on PVP servers as opposed to PVE servers? I really enjoy pvping, and believe myself to be a skilled player, but certain times of the day solo queing is really frustrating. On my original server (Krayt Dragon) most puggers were decent players. Now on The Shadowlands it seems like people either run with highly skilled 4-man premades or else they are 14k hp noobs who give up before the game even starts.

When my friends are on and we group up we can be competitive with the premades, but when I'm solo queing it's not uncommon to lose 6 games in a row because of these terrible puggers. Is it different on PVP servers?

-Phaser Valor 99 Arsenal Mercenary

-Flamefist Valor 60 Pyro Powertech

-Formless Valor 80 Hybrid Assasin

This thread was created for laughs and giggles, but I'm serious about server transfers. I expected people calling me a looser due to the tittle of the thread and I embraced it. I thank all of you for the responses but now i know I should have reworded it a little If i wanted a discussion about Server transfers. BTW keep the funny re-posts coming!

ps.... Sarcasm isn't interpreted well on the internet

Where you trying to run off to, kid?

@the OP, i didnt read any posts in the thread fyi but imo for anyone when it comes to life, you live and you learn and should always try to grow and wish the same to others, a life motto for me is do whats best for you as long as you dont hurt an innocent and help those you can without hurting yourself too much in the process. But ya a change of scenery may b good for u, i dunno, can always re-roll on a new server, getting 50 and geared isnt close to as difficult as it used to be, anyways, i wish you, your supposed victims of whatever happened (not my business) and all the best :)

P.S. if this is related to beating peeps in pvp, then peeps who sign up for it need to know that there's no rules in pvp other than no hacking and no lag switching (which is hacking) but ya treating those the way you'd like to be treated atleast verbally in game should be with respect both ways at the end of the day imo as long as no innocent is being hurt, oh and i know to some i may b overexplaining some things but to each their own imo i s an open forum :)