smash nerf it , I exect better from you BW

warstory

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u know what saying anything on these forums doesnt do anything I am just going to put down this toon and move on to the next one so there statistics can see no one plays the class.

I like to play specs and take time to learn and master them before I judge and I will offically say this...full telekinitc/ lightning sage/sorc spec is unviable at end game pvp no matter the gear. for those that want to play this spec and think to yourself like i did that I can figure out a way to make it work other people are just playing it wrong, trust me you cant it is broken.

Big hits is all they have. Nerf their burst and they become useless, especially for juggernauts since vengeance is garbage in pvp. If anything they should move it to force scream instead of smash. They need to keep their burst but it really shouldn't be an aoe attack.

STOP THE *********** QQ AND LEARN TO PLAY.

I dont play smash monkey; their animations are so easy to see; their rotation is more than obvious;

to destroy thir burst is easy as hell; everyone has tools to anihilate a smasher.

i destry em with my sin, with my carnie mara, with my sorc.

I speced 1 week my mara into smashmonkey to learn how to freeking counter em, and what all that buzz was about; and quess what? if that guy gets a hard hitting smash is cause you freeking let him!

Against good players smasher, can maybe smash for 5k-7k once in a lifetime; casuse he gets identified from start and focused. so as i said; dont let him smash...everything else they do between smashes is garbage.

Big hits is all they have. Nerf their burst and they become useless, especially for juggernauts since vengeance is garbage in pvp. If anything they should move it to force scream instead of smash. They need to keep their burst but it really shouldn't be an aoe attack.

Big hits, amazing defensives, great CC, two short CD gap closers, two roots, trauma debuff, short CD interrupt, oh and a short CD auto crit 8k aoe damage dealing ability, and one of the hardest executes in the game.

But yeah- that's all they have. :rolleyes:

Just because you blow at a spec doesn't mean it's garbage.

I AM ANGRY BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A SMASHMONKEY

I'm just posting here to let you know I think it is difficult to get off an instant ability right after a gap closer, that is all.

Try playing a smashmonkey- a two year old can get off the combo without trying. Heck- you can even ignore needing to stack up singularity through stasis/exhaustion if you use combat focus, removing the slight need there is to have any sort of pre-planning- it's literally this to get an auto crit smash.

- pick a target, leap in, smash

If you can do those three things- aka if you aren't in a coma- you now know how to avoid being countered as a smash monkey.

Big hits, amazing defensives, great CC, two short CD gap closers, two roots, trauma debuff, short CD interrupt, oh and a short CD auto crit 8k aoe damage dealing ability, and one of the hardest executes in the game.

Well god damn where is this. Must be the rage Jugg with all that CC, I know when I spec rage on my mara hits for about 5-6k against geared players when stacking 4 shockwaves and jumping to a target, just like every other class with a good hit... If you nerf smash you cant just get rid of it you would have to give rage something else or it is entirely useless, which I would be fine with. Though like every good player has said smash isn't that OP if you know how to counter it...

Goes to show how much you actually play Guardians. The majority of your list relates to sentinels. All us guardians have is 1 Defensive CD (unless you consider enure a CD), 1 AOE CC (Awe), 1 long gap closer (Force leap), 1 short gap closer (Zealous Leap), 1 Root (Off our force leap), No Trauma debuff, one 8 second interrupt (Force Kick). And a 12 Second auto crit which will crit geared light armors for a maximum of 7k by themselves. If I have inspiration and the expertise power-up (not adrenal) then mid to high 7ks can be expected but that is a lot of if's for damage potential like that to be achieved. Before you question my credentials (which I'm sure you'll do), I am perfectly min/maxed for focus so it isn't a lack of gear on my part for not being able to hit these mystical 8ks on geared players.

Yes this is all we have. You take away our force sweep, then you basically destroy that entire spec. The last viable DPS spec for guardians. The damage potential has always been there since day 1. If anything people were hitting harder hits before and since then it has settled down a bit. the issue is the stacking of smashers. That is what bioware should be looking at, not the actual spec.

something that is as clear as day is op needs a immediate responds. You guys have for a long time made great games, plz continue that steak!

Just because a lot of people play sorcs/sages that they refuse to gear or play well in pvp and then whine on forums because they see crits approaching 1/3rd of their total health does not mean there's a problem with the game that can or should be fixed.