So, as a PvP player, to hit the Conquest cap by the end of the week, I need to do...

Loadsamonie

Just chiming in to express great disappointment in the conquest changes, particularly pvp. Why isn't some credit granted for the weekly pvp? Why can't socialite repeat for different characters, or at least characters in different factions/guilds? It's such an unrewarding grind, now. Hope to see positive changes for all types of players soon.

Yes, you and many others. There are many very unhappy players since conquest was changed with 5.0, some have even quit the game due to the changes. Most people want the legacy restrictions lifted so alts are better rewarded.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember how they lied and said the new conquest was to help smaller guilds participate easier. Now that all the "bugs" are fixed and they finally have the conquest gains as slow as they want, now small and medium guilds no longer can even get to the small planet minimum.

My guild is a somewhat large guild, with medium conquest participation. This week looks like the first week in the last few years we wont get even the small planet minimum on either faction (previously the top10). I'm sure the "small" guilds with 950 less players on each faction than us will not have a good time making it either.

To fix: multiply all conquest gains by 20x and lets move on. Or at a bare minimum make it take the SAME amount of time that it used to with the old conquest for an alt to get PC doing things like PvP/GSF = 14 matches.

Pathetic that conquest is over now, seemingly for ever.

Edited by Stellarcrusade

Just chiming in to express great disappointment in the conquest changes, particularly pvp. Why isn't some credit granted for the weekly pvp? Why can't socialite repeat for different characters, or at least characters in different factions/guilds? It's such an unrewarding grind, now. Hope to see positive changes for all types of players soon.

Currently im only doing ranked and I am hitting the weekly objective after 1 or 2 days on my toons for conquest so I think its fine.

...somewhere between 150-200 Warzones and GSF matches a week to meet my 15k Conquest requirements.

After doing the PvP dailies and weeklies for six days straight (roughly 30 matches on Tuesday and 10 matches a day after that), mixed in with some heroics and 3 Master FP's, I only have roughly 6,000 Conquest to my name for the entire week.

Just...wow.

This week is rough for many people due to the limited amount of high point items. Thats the fun part of conquest, the variety and changing difficulties on a week to week basis. As such, i have tempered my expectations of how many i will be able to complete this week. If everything was a guarantee, this game wouldnt be fun, for me at least.