400 Slicing...where's the level 6 Rich/Bountiful Lockboxes?

Quixand

Do they even exist in game?

If so, how do I find them?

If not, this is an enormous over sight.

They are 1 off missions that you "learn" the ability to do one time from a mission item.

Which I've found one of and seen another 3 on the trade network for sale for 20,000 credits.....

Which made me laugh. Since you still have to pay to run the mission and the mission has a potential for a max of what 12,000 credits (Based off of an 8,000 credit crit on a rich level 5).

These people were selling the mission for about twice what the max reward would be after mission costs...

I wonder if anyone has paid that price???

Edited by seraphimm

They are 1 off missions that you "learn" the ability to do one time from a mission item.

Which I've found one of and seen another 3 on the trade network for sale for 20,000 credits.....

Which made me laugh. Since you still have to pay to run the mission and the mission has a potential for a max of what 12,000 credits (Based off of an 8,000 credit crit on a rich level 5).

These people were selling the mission for about twice what the max reward would be after mission costs...

It seems strange missions are sold at all.

I personally feel you should discover missions for as a random reward for the given skill. Mission Discoveries are over priced. 20,000 likely wouldn't even cover what it to took to discover it in the first place ;$

Oh, I can assure you they sell for that much, cause I sell them all the time. ;)

My question wasn't about wealthy missions. I mean...the standard bountiful or rich ones that every other level has. I've never seen them in the level 6 tier for lockboxes, yet they exist for the augments, and in each other trade.