Unleash and ...?

MK-ULTRA

Rage Jugg(75) here. I have 1 purge in Unleash.

What else do I have to get rid of stun/slow/root? I'm fighting like multiple enemies here who all have stun/slow/root.

I try to hit choke and push on people but they always have immunity. Where is Jugg immunity?

Also it seems people have immunity after they get blasted or pushed etc. Yet i can get blasted 5 times in a row in 2 seconds without immunity after the blast. Idk seems lame. Like if I get choked I shouldnt be able to get choked again for like idk at least 1 frekin second.

ALSO why the hell do I need to always enter the stupid security code to log into the website? I was just on the website 2 seconds ago to make this post. Yet I have log in again and put in that stupid security code. FYI 100cc ain't worth the hassle. Will be removing security key lameness once my sub runs out. GJ

Edited by MK-ULTRA

Rage Jugg(75) here. I have 1 purge in Unleash.

What else do I have to get rid of stun/slow/root? I'm fighting like multiple enemies here who all have stun/slow/root.

I try to hit choke and push on people but they always have immunity. Where is Jugg immunity?

Also it seems people have immunity after they get blasted or pushed etc. Yet i can get blasted 5 times in a row in 2 seconds without immunity after the blast. Idk seems lame. Like if I get choked I shouldnt be able to get choked again for like idk at least 1 frekin second.

ALSO why the hell do I need to always enter the stupid security code to log into the website? I was just on the website 2 seconds ago to make this post. Yet I have log in again and put in that stupid security code. FYI 100cc ain't worth the hassle. Will be removing security key lameness once my sub runs out. GJ

Unshackling rage, through victory, and either through power or consuming rage. a lot of warriors also use unstoppable which is what lets them be immune to kb and such after leaping.

Unshackling rage, through victory, and either through power or consuming rage. a lot of warriors also use unstoppable which is what lets them be immune to kb and such after leaping.

Thanks man. I was raging earlier haha. I see these skills do grant immunity and purge. I'll have to respec tomorrow. Already had unstoppable but if I cant leap im doomed.

Edited by MK-ULTRA