Best crew skills for Commando! ?

WidlYboy

In the beta I used Scavaging as my main source of raw materials, Armormech to increase my endurance and other traits and Diplomacy (light side only) for gifts for my companions so I could gain more approval.

But after careful consideration I've decided maybe Armstech, instead of Armormech, would be better for my Commando, not sure though. And I might ditch Diplomacy when I have aquired enough approval from my companions and switch it for Slicing.

My plans are for

• Bioanalysis
  • Biochem
  • Diplomacy

The reusable medpacks and stim production should be worth it for me. I plan to pick up the other crafting skills (and their related gathering and mission skills) on other characters.

Edited by Ronamo

I'm in a guild with friends from other MMO's which allows us to set up trees for production. Each member either makes items, or flat gathers for materials - good for anyone in a guild.

As a healer i need to be able to stay alive to keep you up.

I chose:

Armormech

Scavenging

Underworld

Player made gear typically has higher survive-ability rating than quested gear. With enough materials from myself and guild mates i can keep up skill level with questing level.

Given PVP sets are the best for survive-ability, I make use of a good mix of PVP weapons and crafted armor.

Given PVP sets are the best for survive-ability, I make use of a good mix of PVP weapons and crafted armor.

That's a good point, is expertise at all on mods yet in the game? I know it wasn't in beta, which was a pretty big turnoff (forcing you to use pvp sets to pvp well).

I'm doing Archeology, Slicing, and Diplomacy right now. I have many guild members into crafting, of which I have little interest so its easier to just give them stuff or sell what I find so I can roll deep in credits. :rolleyes: Diplomacy for companion gifts and lightside points for now.

I'm looking at the weapon one, scavenging, and treasure hunting. Coming to think about it, i'm not too excited for treasure hunting. Any other ideas? I'm pretty pleased with scavenging and weapon making.

but for weapon making you need investigation

I would like to start this thread, to know, which crew skills will you guys pick up for your commando??

I will probably go with Scavenging, Armstech and Investigation as in my Beta Testing :)

What about you guys? What do you think?

Loyalty, obediance , Kicking ***..........if you dont get that one i cant help ya :p