end game story is the same ending

westraz

I noted that in this game for your class if your dark side or light side, the ending and heck the hole story, don't charge more or less at all.... there a hole thing about this with Mass effect 3, I wondering why no one seems to be as mad about it with SW:ToR? is it that there or at lest 6 ending one for each class at lest that no one see this yet? there should be at lest 12 endings maybe more depending on who you get marred to

the ending and heck the hole story

Given the nature of the story, there's little reason for the story arc to end differently for some classes regardless of LS or DS. Other classes do in fact have a different ending. The Imp Agent for example has I believe 3 different ways the story can go.

ME3 is a SP game, and as such people actually play it for the sake of finishing the story. In a MMO the story never really ends, the most you can do is finish the current story arc.

why no one seems to be as mad about it with SW:ToR?

Again, it's a MMO, so the 'ending' doesn't mean much here.

Edited by VanorDM

Massive spoilers regarding BH and agent, be warned.

Yeah it obviously doesn't matter if, as a BH, you let your final mark live and get a full pardon from the republic. I'm sure it has no impact on future stories at all. And betraying the Empire as an agent is sure to be a minor plot-twist with no real consequences in the future.

/sarcasm off

EDIT: Also, for the 100th time, this isn't the end of the story, only the first leg of it. It says interlude in the loading screen after you finish the class quests FOR A BLOODY REASON.

Edited by Jandi

There has to be a replacement/new Wrath and the SW is the only person capable of being the Wrath, so it has to end that way. For the sake of the overall story, not just the class.

The Jedi's and Trooper have to stop their big bad's and then have to go back to their organizations and get ready for there next missions (it's the way Jedi and military are).

The SI has no choice, he has to replace the Dark Council member he killed, the only other place for him to go is back beneath the Dark Council (which would be stupid).

The IA, BH and Smuggler, simply have objectives to complete, however once those objectives are complete, they are far more free to do whatever they want.

Edited by AngelousWang