Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the NPC quest-givers on Correlia

'I may not have studied your clan in detail, but I know your motto - may the floor be with you'

Took a few minutes to post after laughing lol. What class were you on?

Running around Balmorra with my Assassin, get sent to 'retrieve' a defector

Defector: So, are you going to kill me, or torture me first?

Sin: Oh, thank you for reminding me. *lightning*

*little bit later, when guy says he'd rather die than go back*

Sin: Don't worry, I know just when to stop. *lightning*

And of course, early Inquisitor quest where you interrogate a prisoner and tell him to sing for you.

Prisoner: They say it's a perfect galaxy, a great day to be polite...de dum de dum dum. I'm sorry, I'm nervous, I can't remember any of the words.

Sin: You really need to learn to project your voice *lightning*

Definitely a dark humor thing with the Sith. :p

Heard a new one this weekend that made me laugh. Was adventuring on Alderaan with HK-51 as companion and when we got to the Panteer fortress with the really long staircase HK-51 said something like "The Panteers must have built this staircase to delete overweight troublemakers".

My favorites:

"Eat them both, Khem."

"With pleasure."

and

"It's like a space collision. You can't help but watch."

I don't remember the exact dialogue, but two conversations from NPCs on Tatooine gave me some chuckles:

One was an Imperial saying that while he'd give some concessions to Tatooine, personal hygiene was not one of them. The other was a guy complaining to a Jawa that the droid he bought didn't speak, to which the Jawa insisted that it was "a feature."

Edited by Toland
Adding content

I was running with my smuggler the other day, and I clicked on Guss to hear "No way, I'm not being used as bait again" (along those lines) I chuckled for a good couple of minutes.

LOL I don't think I've come across that yet.

Heard a new one this weekend that made me laugh. Was adventuring on Alderaan with HK-51 as companion and when we got to the Panteer fortress with the really long staircase HK-51 said something like "The Panteers must have built this staircase to delete overweight troublemakers".

HAHA Oh, that's classic.

I didn't check the whole thread, but I didn't see this one yet. Unfortunately I don't remember it word by word and this is a backtranslation from the German version of the game, so it's not 100% accurate.

Inquisitor-Storyline on Korriban:

After you return from Marka Ragnos grave with the Holocron that no one else could recover you meet Zash and she asks, how you managed to retrieve the Holocron.

Inquisitor: "I sacrificed my own blood and then ate seven Tuk'ata hearts."

Zash: "Really? I tried that as well, but nothing happened."

I didn't check the whole thread, but I didn't see this one yet. Unfortunately I don't remember it word by word and this is a backtranslation from the German version of the game, so it's not 100% accurate.

Inquisitor-Storyline on Korriban:

After you return from Marka Ragnos grave with the Holocron that no one else could recover you meet Zash and she asks, how you managed to retrieve the Holocron.

Inquisitor: "I sacrificed my own blood and then ate seven Tuk'ata hearts."

Zash: "Really? I tried that as well, but nothing happened."

I don't know what's more disturbing, that she already tried that, or if she believed you...

Anyways, I found a funny one while starting the Section X area with my smuggler. I was talking to a fat general (who's name I forget), who was from belsavis. He was saying how the dread masters attacked, and that republic command told him he was not fit for duty on belsavis. He denies he has any problem, but you can tell he's very paranoid. He doesn't even listen to his medical droid standing next to him. So I talk to him, and I choose the option "boo." It comes out...

Me: *points behind him* "There's a Dread Master right behind you!"

The general: "Ahh! We're all gonna die! Run for your lives!" *the fat man jumps onto the floor."

Medical droid: "Please don't startle the patient."

I laughed for quite awhile when that fat man first dived to the floor.

Been a long time but:

Sith Warrior (I believe it was a storyline mission) you come to a bunker on Balmorra (I think)

You are asked to get some kid who was captured. When you show up a dialog choice is, "Yes please repeat that, Junior." His captor asks who you are, and the kid barely stutters out that you are a sith.

One dialog choice follows up with, "I think he's going to need a new pair of pants."

Vette finds this hilarious.

I don't know what's more disturbing, that she already tried that, or if she believed you...

Anyways, I found a funny one while starting the Section X area with my smuggler. I was talking to a fat general (who's name I forget), who was from belsavis. He was saying how the dread masters attacked, and that republic command told him he was not fit for duty on belsavis. He denies he has any problem, but you can tell he's very paranoid. He doesn't even listen to his medical droid standing next to him. So I talk to him, and I choose the option "boo." It comes out...

Me: *points behind him* "There's a Dread Master right behind you!"

The general: "Ahh! We're all gonna die! Run for your lives!" *the fat man jumps onto the floor."

Medical droid: "Please don't startle the patient."

I laughed for quite awhile when that fat man first dived to the floor.

I thought I had enough with one Republic character doing Section X chores, but I may have to at least start the quest with my alt just to see this! :w_big_grin:

I'm always somewhat in the dark whether I could trick her with my lies or not. Her dialogues definitely belong to the better half of the Sith-Inquisitor story.

And you just told me what my smuggler is going to say to the section X general, when he hits 50.:D

Been a long time but:

Sith Warrior (I believe it was a storyline mission) you come to a bunker on Balmorra (I think)

You are asked to get some kid who was captured. When you show up a dialog choice is, "Yes please repeat that, Junior." His captor asks who you are, and the kid barely stutters out that you are a sith.

One dialog choice follows up with, "I think he's going to need a new pair of pants."

Vette finds this hilarious.

LOL I had that same conversation, too.

One I find ironic is in the Consular storyline on Voss. The Nautolan who was unnerved by some people staring at him.

A good T7 line I like is if you have him out when you first meet Doc.

"Jedi = almost a master / You = idiot."

In the Maelstorm HM probably has the better one for grand moff kilran

after you defeat Colonel Daksh but you go into the room and have a conv with Grand Moff Kilran where one of the options is for you to meet him so you can make both sides of his scared face match

I'm always somewhat in the dark whether I could trick her with my lies or not. Her dialogues definitely belong to the better half of the Sith-Inquisitor story.

And you just told me what my smuggler is going to say to the section X general, when he hits 50.:D

You can tell Talos that you "stripped naked and slathered myself in Tukakata blood from head to toe" to get the relic. His question is something along the lines of "Fascinating! Sith magic never ceases to amaze me. I wonder what mystical mechanism reacted to your nudity and the blood of the tukata..."

Talos is boss:cool:

On Hoth during the Inquisitor story.

Talos Drellik- "I'd know Ortolan tracks if they were 6 days old and covered in jam"

Hilarious. I Love Talos.

I'll be sure to call you if Orlotans ever raid my ships kitchen.

You can tell Talos that you "stripped naked and slathered myself in Tukakata blood from head to toe" to get the relic. His question is something along the lines of "Fascinating! Sith magic never ceases to amaze me. I wonder what mystical mechanism reacted to your nudity and the blood of the tukata..."

Talos is boss:cool:

OMG I am laughing so hard right now.

Gus Tano regarding a Voss cheating on his wife (who's pretty much a Judge) with the FemSmuggler.

"Oh, it's worth the shame. It's worth lots and lots of shame."

How would Gus know whether FSmuggy is that good? I mean sure Skavak pretty much says "Wow!" after you make the beast with 2 backs on a ship falling into a Black Hole, but I figured he was just easily pleased (I mean look at his previous girlfriends;):p).

Did Gus do the nasty with the Smuggy or something?

P.S: The Smuggler and Operative must have really good birth control.

Edited by AshlaBoga