Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gotta love f2ps and referreds...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Gotta love f2ps and referreds...

zaskar
02.26.2014 , 05:24 PM | #11
I keep a couple non-upgrade stock ships for matches like this, it's not fun to ion the crap out of half their team and pick them off one by one after.

What I find most distressing about this thread, it was his first 12v12 match ever. Bioware needs to think about atleast regional GSF queues if not one merged queue or GSF is going to die.

Levitt
02.26.2014 , 05:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zharik View Post
I regularly challenge other experienced pilots when faced with all 2 ship newbies to fly a bomber using lasers only in a TDM. It makes it less frustrating for the poor new pilots on the other side, makes it more challenging for you and your friends, and hones your flying/controlling of a bomber/power management/etc.
I'm pretty sure this is the best reason I've seen yet to fly a bomber. I may finally pick one up just so I can do this when needed.
Jedi Covenant Gunship Pilot
Levvix - Republic
Levv - Imperial

ToMyMa
02.27.2014 , 12:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by zaskar View Post
I keep a couple non-upgrade stock ships for matches like this, it's not fun to ion the crap out of half their team and pick them off one by one after.

What I find most distressing about this thread, it was his first 12v12 match ever. Bioware needs to think about atleast regional GSF queues if not one merged queue or GSF is going to die.
Wait what? I didn't say it was my first 12v12 - I've had those plenty of times on ToFN. I just made this thread to point out how terrible f2ps usually are

But, in their defense, I've been playing since launch.