FP should count completed when the Final Boss is down

It took me days to find a group for False Emperor, we went all the way down, beat Malgus in the last sec but it didn't count as FP completed, and now it's been reset, I have to to do this over again! This is really frustrating!

This was causing issues with people who died during boss fights not receiving credit and so they changed it so that you just have to click a console to end it and... now you complain because clicking a console is too hard? It tells you what to do in your log, highlights it on your map.... it's better this way, there are no issues now unless you don't look at your log/map.

This was causing issues with people who died during boss fights not receiving credit and so they changed it so that you just have to click a console to end it and... now you complain because clicking a console is too hard? It tells you what to do in your log, highlights it on your map.... it's better this way, there are no issues now unless you don't look at your log/map.

When the server is closing in 1 sec, yes.

How about both ways can work?

When the server is closing in 1 sec, yes.

How about both ways can work?

Um, why? Because of something that will effect people once in a blue moon? This is no different to if the servers went down midway through the boss fight. Suck it up, write a ticket... heck, spend the 30 minutes redoing the FP if you need it that urgently...

Um, why? Because of something that will effect people once in a blue moon? This is no different to if the servers went down midway through the boss fight. Suck it up, write a ticket... heck, spend the 30 minutes redoing the FP if you need it that urgently...

It took me so long to find a group for FE NM.

It took me 3-4 days to find a group.

lol cant tell if your being serious of exaggerating. Maybe join an active guild or roll a tank or healer? Idk...my main is a DPS class and I get groups within 10-20 minutes. Faster if I create them manually.