devs of Bioware and ea This is what i think you should do to make swtor great again

Uzamakiuchi

Good day devs the problem is with onslaught and lack of content that has been running on this game for some years now is making me sad now here are some points i think would fix the efficiency and piority and bioware as we know most people play for the story thats a given since their is lack of actual multiplayer content to fix this

stop with wasting time on conquest and other small things we dont care its always the same big guild in top 10 instead why not make it like this if a guild win the top 10 they get the same reward for 4 weeks but cant particepate in qonqeust for lasting of 4 weeks so other guilds smaller guild make chance to earn titles ect and same rewards and ofc implied they wont be able to particpate either after that for 4 weeks now to my main point instead of keep wasting resources on qonquest overcomplicated flashpoints and operations with cutscenes wich cost time and we all know people skip trough them some dont need to be voiced even i think but saves money and use a concept from a existing core world for the flashpoint for the operation and for pvp arena make arena.s with concept of all diffrent core world and same with the operations and flashpoints saves time aloth of it ofcourse you can add some decoratived like skulls watch stand ect booby traps like a tentacle that grab u in the arena and damage u for 35 % of u hp would be amazing for instance now said for this u could prob make each 2 years a expanion with these concept where u make 4 simple fp not extremely flashy and operations useing these guidelines it doesnt have to come complicated just give quantity at this point with remaining time focus on flashy story make the mobs have a little more hp so they wont just be 1 shotted like in kotet and kofte cause it goes way to fast as for companions make them gearble with stats like back in vanila why i say this its cause 306 gear drop like with everything you do quite easy now days love the new gearing system but drops aloth this could make companion gearble valueble again with that said sorry for the bad grammar but its really been bugging me how the game got to the point for me after have been playing for like 10 years not only on this account but on others wich got lost sadly but ya loves ,me and i hope you guys read this thankyou

Edited by Uzamakiuchi

• 2 weeks later...