Allow def cds to be used while stunned.

Smashbrother

I think if we could use our def cds while stunned, it would decrease how much we die and the frustration of being killed while stun locked by bubbles. This would hopefully lead to less QQ about "OMG I'M CCED TO DEATH. **** STUN WARS!" Edited by Smashbrother

I think if we could use our def cds while stunned, it would decrease how much we die and the frustration of being killed while stun locked by bubbles. This would hopefully lead to less QQ about "OMG I'M CCED TO DEATH. **** STUN WARS!"

You are dieing in the 3s stun from backlash? Wow, what class is killing you in 3s?

I think if we could use our def cds while stunned, it would decrease how much we die and the frustration of being killed while stun locked by bubbles. This would hopefully lead to less QQ about "OMG I'M CCED TO DEATH. **** STUN WARS!"

You can depending on class. The Guardian as a defensive cool down called something defence and it can be used when stunned. In fact you should use it as soon as your stunned.

the main reason for hard stun is so defensive CD cant be activated. It is true though that most hard stuns should be either reduced from say 4 seconds to 2 or the CD on hard stuns increased by double to make them more scarce in warzones.

the main reason for hard stun is so defensive CD cant be activated. It is true though that most hard stuns should be either reduced from say 4 seconds to 2 or the CD on hard stuns increased by double to make them more scarce in warzones.

I'd rather they just allow us to use def cds while stuned then nerfing stuns to 2s, or doubling their cds. My change will still allow stuns to be used as a hard CC for objectives play.

I guess for a sage, that would be allowing bubble while stunned. Getting stunned should reset bubble so you could use it immediately.

we need more than that

as is we're are the squishiest class and have the least dmg mitigation

so every second we spend stunned is drastically more dangerous and hazardous to us

most non healing sorcs know eating just one stun with as little as 2 people on u will most likely cost most of your health pool if not all.. and the terrible thing is that swtor's resolve system we can eat 3 stuns before becoming immune.. most fellow sorcs know the only time we see a full resolve bar is when we're in the graveyard.

..swtor's terrible DR system, for the same reasons i just mentioned, is the most crippling the the sorc/sage class

AND then after having full resolve, we can still be chain rooted by charging fotm monkeys galore

sorcs need an entirely new skill or mechanic added to their arsenal to combat these moments of focus, we seem to (actually mercenarys too) be the only class without any survival skills...

sprint, btw, doesnt count... in 1.7 sprint will be renamed "rubber band" or "sprint graphic while rooted in place"

Edited by wwkingms

we need more than that

as is we're are the squishiest class and have the least dmg mitigation

so every second we spend stunned is drastically more dangerous and hazardous to us

most non healing sorcs know eating just one stun with as little as 2 people on u will most likely cost most of your health pool if not all.. and the terrible thing is that swtor's resolve system we can eat 3 stuns before becoming immune.. most fellow sorcs know the only time we see a full resolve bar is when we're in the graveyard.

..swtor's terrible DR system, for the same reasons i just mentioned, is the most crippling the the sorc/sage class

AND then after having full resolve, we can still be chain rooted by charging fotm monkeys galore

sorcs need an entirely new skill or mechanic added to their arsenal to combat these moments of focus, we seem to (actually mercenarys too) be the only class without any survival skills...

sprint, btw, doesnt count... in 1.7 sprint will be renamed "rubber band" or "sprint graphic while rooted in place"

you're just bad

Smash, you don't want to give operative healers more survivability, do you?

you're just bad

No its basically a fact that if you are stunned even for a short period of time you will die as a sorcerer. There is no defensive cooldown to save you from bad situations or any cooldown to help mitigate the massive amount of damage you take while focused making it very hard for healers to keep you up. The sorc/sage survivability is based only off of mobility and kiting which would work if not for how we can be chain rooted and thus killed in a group scenario.

Maybe if you played the class you would realize half the enemy team focusing you just because of the class you play is far from fun or balanced.

Maybe if you played the class you would realize half the enemy team focusing you just because of the class you play is far from fun or balanced.

Usually on the first speeder ride in to Alderaan, I will mark Sorcs that I see on the other team. Even if they're dps, they're still such a great focus target.

What do they have besides dodge, which isn't that big an issue?

Defense Screen