No Rewards for Guild Weekly Conquest

TrixxieTriss

Guild achieved weekly conquest. But no rewards?

Some characters who achieved personal targets have not received any weekly guild rewards? While other characters did.

These characters achieved between 51,000 - 55,000 for personal conquest.

Anyone else have this happening?

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Guild achieved weekly conquest. But no rewards?

Some characters who achieved personal targets have not received any weekly guild rewards? While other characters did.

These characters achieved between 51,000 - 55,000 for personal conquest.

Anyone else have this happening?

only time I've seen it happen is when someone joins the guild after they've already earned part of their weekly CQ... you have to be in the guild and earned 50k (you can check via the roster page by changing one of the last 2 columns to "conquest points")

only time I've seen it happen is when someone joins the guild after they've already earned part of their weekly CQ... you have to be in the guild and earned 50k (you can check via the roster page by changing one of the last 2 columns to "conquest points")

That page is buggy as hell, sometimes it updates and other times it doesn't update. Especially noteworthy if someone has done conquest the previous week but hasn't yet logged into that character, the roster page simply doesn't update.

The entire system is wacked. What you mention has happened to me. I would get maybe 10k un-guilded, after joining the guild, get well over the 50k needed, I'll throw out an arbitrary number and go with a grand total of 60k and not get the rewards and then other times, the same thing, but I would receive the rewards.

That page is buggy as hell, sometimes it updates and other times it doesn't update. Especially noteworthy if someone has done conquest the previous week but hasn't yet logged into that character, the roster page simply doesn't update.

The one thing I've noticed that's happened since they started messing around with the CQ totals a few months back, is that if you hit your goal, log in and receive your rewards, the past week's total will remain until you log into that same character again. Once you log into that character the second time the previous week's totals are wiped clean and your current score is updated, with max SH bonus, it should be 625. I usually hit goal on 5-10 alts and the last one I grab the rewards on, I check the CQ totals on my alts through the Guild pane's drop down window and all alts I just grabbed the rewards on still have the previous week's totals. Seems like an easy way to manipulate Guild Conquest totals if you have a plethora of alts and want to rotate half of those alts every other week.

Edited by Pirana

this is a known bug since weeks.

the support could enable your conquest reward for each character.

i recommend to do a list with each of your chars, the guild they are in

and who finished the conquest.

as you can see in my topic in the bug report section,

it happend some weeks on my toons and one week

for 2 of my guilds.

the problem seems, that the database gets a different date,

so that your toon is one week before or behind the actual conquest.

It's hard to know how many points a toon has earned toward the guild reward in some situations. Points earned outside the guild won't count. Points earned before the invasion is set won't count (in some cases or maybe all cases?). Since I became aware of these "rules" I have not missed a guild reward on any toon that I thought should get it.