Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

So in order to lower the queue times for PVP and bring back life into the PVP community....you want people to leave the game? Lol :D

no, i want these socially chalenged freaks to leave, they are not missed and apperently they complain about nonsense stuff.

to be honest those kind of people give me the creeps in real life...they usualy end up liek a psico killer or something...

i do wish they do stay at home for the rest of their lifes...they allready waste to much oxygen by jsut "living" and not interacting with people...look for professional help!

my point: you are supose to interadct with poeple and make freinds and play in group..there are no good xcuses to not want to do it unless you just a freak....if you are , then to bad for you the game is designed for normal people.takes 5 to 10 mins to make a premade or get in one..INVITING 3 FRIENDS TAKES around 30 secs if you have a normal friendlist..

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that..again, is NOT a good xcuse to WANT to solo queue...its jsut another awkward social freak trying to justify is lack of social skills.....it takes 5-15 mins to get in one rpemade or make your own...if you dont want to wait to amke one then GET STEAMROLLED,its on you....your supose to play in teams..make friends..interact...if you dont then you are on the wrong side and the game wont adapt you..

Actually that's a pretty good excuse I do both group and solo I guess I must be a socially awkward human being right because I have a life outside of a game? Because my family takes precedence over people on a game? Because I have a job to take care of said family and when I come home I want to jump into some action instead of waiting for some friends to get on so I can play 1 or 2 rounds of PVP before I get off of a game and enjoy real life. Or maybe its because i enjoy doing solo games and meeting different people rather then staying with the same clique every day. Yep that makes me a socially awkward freak huh....

and the thing is. if people only solo queue'd, you would just be complaining about the gear gap anyway.

Nah, because people we would have a better chance to earn medals and get more comms. The gap in gear would be closed simply by playing more often.

The constant losing to premades prevents the ability to get comms which buy gear. A daily and a weekly simply aren't enough..

But it sounds like you are one of those 'locked at the top tier' so I understand how you want to keep the status quo the way it is.

:rak_04:

Actually that's a pretty good excuse I do both group and solo I guess I must be a socially awkward human being right because I have a life outside of a game? Because my family takes precedence over people on a game? Because I have a job to take care of said family and when I come home I want to jump into some action instead of waiting for some friends to get on so I can play 1 or 2 rounds of PVP before I get off of a game and enjoy real life. Or maybe its because i enjoy doing solo games and meeting different people rather then staying with the same clique every day. Yep that makes me a socially awkward freak huh....

no one said anythign about having a real life...btu then again...if yours doesnt allow you to play for longer then 30 mins then ttoo bad buddy you cant fully take advantage of mmos and you should live with that.

the game cant adapt to people that lack time...mmos are supose to BE about time....(and interacting with others in this case)

in your case it just sucks, but asking for a diferent queue because you dont have time to wait to get 3 people isnt viable..

Nah, because people we would have a better chance to earn medals and get more comms. The gap in gear would be closed simply by playing more often.

The constant losing to premades prevents the ability to get comms which buy gear. A daily and a weekly simply aren't enough..

But it sounds like you are one of those 'locked at the top tier' so I understand how you want to keep the status quo the way it is.

:rak_04:

you know you still get comms if you lose, right? the difference really is 2 games. You have to do 2 games to get your daily if you are a winner, you have to do 4 games to get your daily if you aren't a winner.

No one is keeping you from gearing up except yourself.

For the record, I solo queue all the time because I tend to fit my gaming into weird time slots that don't always gel with my guild. And, you know what? Some days 4 matches to get my daily.

You know who's fault that is? YOURS.

you know you still get comms if you lose, right? the difference really is 2 games. You have to do 2 games to get your daily if you are a winner, you have to do 4 games to get your daily if you aren't a winner.

No one is keeping you from gearing up except yourself.

For the record, I solo queue all the time because I tend to fit my gaming into weird time slots that don't always gel with my guild. And, you know what? Some days 4 matches to get my daily.

You know who's fault that is? YOURS.

That made me lul cause that is actually true.

this is called RANKED LADDERS, and it should be for everyone that queues, pre-made or not. There should've never existed a non-ranked matchmaking. All games should be ranked and allow for queueing invididually and pre-mades. Idiots should pe playing idiots, good players should be playing good players. A team with 2 healers should be fighting a team with 2 healers, but no idiotic 3 healer + tanks + dps against a no healer team.

So what about playing with friends?

What about playing with non idiots?

What I should be expected to play with nimrods who isnt trying to win? Why should I constantly join players who are stupid? Dont tell me the excuse about you losing. I fought against premade with Pugs and those that try can beat the premade no matter the odds with simple co-ordination and skill.

Of course its not guaranteed but if we all beat premades daily then people would just solo queue in the first place.

You are assuming here that RWZ is for this reason, but who the **** can field 8 players constantly, thats for raiding not for PvP. And to top if off its 16 players to raid with because co-ordinating matches for RWZ is tricky.

Stop hiding about losses, I have lost tons of matches to premade or non premade, but I dont blame the premade for winning, I blame the teammates that arent trying. If we try and lose thats awesome, if we try and give up early then **** off.

I get pissed if we win to the skin of our teeth because we werent co-ordinating properly.

When I mean idiots I mean ppl that dont do objectives, dont make calls, dont do anything to possibly win matches, and moan and ***** about excuses constantly.

PS: Just so you people know I am sometimes an idiot and get shouted at, do I deserve it, HELL YEA. So what do I do, I apologize and NOT MAKE THE *********** mistake.

Yes I do make mistakes, but I dont make the effort to be lazy in a WZ.

Edited by Zhaker

So what about playing with friends?

What about playing with non idiots?

What I should be expected to play with nimrods who isnt trying to win? Why should I constantly join players who are stupid? Dont tell me the excuse about you losing. I fought against premade with Pugs and those that try can beat the premade no matter the odds with simple co-ordination and skill.

Of course its not guaranteed but if we all beat premades daily then people would just solo queue in the first place.

You are assuming here that RWZ is for this reason, but who the **** can field 8 players constantly, thats for raiding not for PvP. And to top if off its 16 players to raid with because co-ordinating matches for RWZ is tricky.

Stop hiding about losses, I have lost tons of matches to premade or non premade, but I dont blame the premade for winning, I blame the teammates that arent trying. If we try and lose thats awesome, if we try and give up early then **** off.

I get pissed if we win to the skin of our teeth because we werent co-ordinating properly.

When I mean idiots I mean ppl that dont do objectives, dont make calls, dont do anything to possibly win matches, and moan and ***** about excuses constantly.

PS: Just so you people know I am sometimes an idiot and get shouted at, do I deserve it, HELL YEA. So what do I do, I apologize and NOT MAKE THE *********** mistake.

Yes I do make mistakes, but I dont make the effort to be lazy in a WZ.

I don't really see the problem with his suggestion adding rating to everyone unless your friends are total morons forcing you to end up with 4-7 bads. In that case I seriously suggest you make non-retarded friends or teach them to suck less. However I doubt the servers can sustain a such ranked system without cross-server queues.

I don't really see the problem with his suggestion adding rating to everyone unless your friends are total morons forcing you to end up with 4-7 bads. In that case I seriously suggest you make non-retarded friends or teach them to suck less. However I doubt the servers can sustain a such ranked system without cross-server queues.

I agree this is not a simple suggestion too, the matchmaking system is complex and you dont want to wait too long for a PvP match to occur.

Realistically if everyone puts ALL effort in their matches I would assume that NOBODY here would complain about premades cause it'd ONLY be slightly advantageous, cause at that point when everyone is working hard to win people will themselves put EFFORT in getting a team to win as much as possible. Thus the rating system is probably not necessary.

But as the game lie, we have idiots, and stupid people doing stupid stuff repeatedly. Worst part nobody likes to admit being an idiot, and working to get better. The crux of the game isnt mainly Bioware, the players in a larger part are to blame.

Yes Zhaker, you proved beyond the shadow of a doubt we have idiots in the game. Congratulations :cool:.

Yes maybe those idiots should stop being idiots to become you know, dare I say it better and decent? I mean I have seen peeps go from bad to awesomesauce in a couple of weeks, I have had fellow sith sorcs and juggs ask questions of how I should run WZ, and they improved so much that they end up being asked by other good players to join them for Premades. I had to face them and lose sometimes too.

Do I blame them for beating me cause their in a premade? No.

Do I blame my teammates for being stupid? Only if they were, if we got completely wrecked in mid with 6 peeps and couldnt hold it despite alot of us down there, then thats just a reality check of unfortunate circumstances rather than someone's fault.

If some random idiot isnt defending while most of us at the zone then that IS a problem now isnt it?

I play a merc (only char I have... ...even with a merc at level 42 ...I still get smoked when I get on in a pure PUG group vs a partial or full premade

I've kept the relevant text: I may have misunderstood, but can I check this?

Your complaint is with premades in sub50 warzones?

Whether or not they're a real problem in 50pvp, I don't think that premades in sub50 are really a general source of concern. In my experience, there aren't enough of them to be problem. I can't remember seeing any, though most of my PvP *is* at 50.

Edited by Wainamoinen

every other xcuse is just BS from awkward freaks that manage to transfer their lack of irl social skills to online games..which is appalling by itself..

its an mmo your suppose to interact with people, if you cant or don't want to then you just a freak and oxygen is being wasted by you...move on to single player games.

English may not be your first language, but you appear to have a fine grasp of irony, to call people you've never met freaks and a waste of oxygen for... not being friendly enough to strangers.

Anyway.

There's a PvP queue, you can choose to join solo or as a group. Joining as a group enhances your chances of success, but you are free to queue solo if you wish (I do 90% of the time). This is all right and proper for a team contest in a multiplayer game, simple as that.

I'd like them to institute matchmaking through player ranking for normal warzones (always assuming population allows, the impression I get on my server is that it would be possible to a degree - when it isn't, then the situation will just be as it is now), because it would tend to give people contests more in line with their ability, and thus be more fun all around.

Please end this thread. If I want to form a premade with me and 1 other war hero geared friend, a half bm half wh buddy, and a fresh 50 buddy we can. No one is going to change swtor to fit your needs. You really can either put up or shut up. form a group, get on a voip. If any of you guys are on PotF republic side I hear channel four news team is a zerg guild now. Just get in a group if you really think its that much of an advantage. You will soon find out that skill>gear and a premade. And yes, I pug the daily every day on 4 different toons and only premade on my main.

Wrong

Seriously?

So solo players should be ignored?

Thats why populations are dwindling

You selfish nerd chick less wonders don't care

You probably quit your job so you could feel part of a group

Wow ok, so we should conform the ENTIRE game to force everyone to be solo so that we can get somehow an even game which is hard to really make especially with all the skill level sets in the server. And even gear and **** and somehow match make the impossible?

Or you can improve and group with others and play WZ?

So which do you think sounds simpler to do?

People like you are the reasons why people get pissed off at WZ, your lack of effort is what pisses off people. Imagine you did that on an OPS or FPS and causes endless amount of wipes, you think that people like to have you back?

Why you at it why dont you ask Bioware to make you a sandwich too?

Wow ok, so we should conform the ENTIRE game to force everyone to be solo so that we can get somehow an even game which is hard to really make especially with all the skill level sets in the server. And even gear and **** and somehow match make the impossible?

Or you can improve and group with others and play WZ?

So which do you think sounds simpler to do?

People like you are the reasons why people get pissed off at WZ, your lack of effort is what pisses off people. Imagine you did that on an OPS or FPS and causes endless amount of wipes, you think that people like to have you back?

Why you at it why dont you ask Bioware to make you a sandwich too?

You basicly just said what he said just the opposite.... You don;t want the game to conform to Solo people yet you think it should conform to groupers only??? Why not to some place in between?

I've kept the relevant text: I may have misunderstood, but can I check this?

Your complaint is with premades in sub50 warzones?

Whether or not they're a real problem in 50pvp, I don't think that premades in sub50 are really a general source of concern. In my experience, there aren't enough of them to be problem. I can't remember seeing any, though most of my PvP *is* at 50.

You did a pretty good job of picking what you wanted to hear out of the post and ignoring the rest of it wtg.... your point is irrelevant.

@Wainamoinen

I assure you its flurishing in the sub 50 as well. If you read through the forums you can find a lot of random posts with people mentioning they use PVP just to level (does the story line and same quests on your 8th char keep the general player interested) so to say they rarely group with their 3rd or 4th to 8th alt would be expected I assume. Which would be some complaints from the new to newish people you come to a new mmo you should exect a learning curve, but the pvp curve is out of control. Imagine you are level 15 F2P you click on solo and go into a pvp match and get railed over and over and over and then you find out it's because you have been fighting premades who then tell you make friends. Just saying in reality what are the odds a guy just starting the game is 1) going to stay to help the population out if he hates getting pwned regularly and 2) gets told to make friends as a F2P or paying member that has been playing for 3 weeks. everything I have read say that half the people that do premades on the game wont even look at you unles you "fit" what they need skill, gear, levels. The odds of them staying around with a rude elitist community and getting beat down so much that you don't have a chance or get too frustarted to even stay on long are pretty slim.

Sorry to say but if you want the game to last you need people and chasing them away by crushing them every chance you get because your scared of their being a true "solo" que affecting how long you have to wait for another premade group just compounds the issue already at hand.

Edited by Muramxx

Explain:

Why a split solo and group queue is better than a proper matchmaking system?

In essense, isn't a split queue designed to lower the effort a PuG must put in to win?

As a PuG-only queue is an easier, lower form of pvp, are equal rewards really fair?

Why is it hard to make friends?

Edited by Doomsdaycomes

You basicly just said what he said just the opposite.... You don;t want the game to conform to Solo people yet you think it should conform to groupers only??? Why not to some place in between?

*facepalm*

I love how you people take context all the way. Did I say Solo's must die? Did I say you cant solo.

I'm going to say this simply in English because it might be hard for both you and me (2nd Language sorta maybe):

You can solo, but dont cry about losing to a premade. Instead if you want to fight a premade group, play harder, smarter, and better.

Dont put 0 effort against a premade, dont qq over some guy that can snap you. Learn to deal with it. Go FOTM if you must, do something that you enjoy, but dont ruin the enjoyment of others of sloppy, lazy play. I hate it how all you people are asking suggestions to Bioware to do something about it when clearly players CAN do something about it.

Its like me asking Ferrari to give me a F40 because I cant afford it but I want one anyway cause I am making a thread about it.

Seriously people, FTP is coming out. There will be many new 50s and MOST of them will be casuals. I know you can do just fine in pvp with entry gear (I have done it on a bunch of chars) but if you take the average person then they will have a horrible experience.

I am not asking for solo only. Lets just have a system that tries to match premade vs. premade for a few minutes and if it can't then they fight a pug. Also, I want mixed faction when necessary (could still have training or huttball excuse for it) and this way premades will be more likely to face premades.

THIS WOULD NOT INCREASE Q TIMES MUCH AT ALL. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY OR RESPOND TO ME WITH A QUESTION IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. In fact this would greatly decrease q times over the long run since there wouldn't be as many super pugstomping matches as there are now.

Also, btw the main reasons I want this are ...

1. Keep money coming in for development.

2. I love premading and fighting other premades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hate pugstomping.

*facepalm*

I love how you people take context all the way. Did I say Solo's must die? Did I say you cant solo.

I'm going to say this simply in English because it might be hard for both you and me (2nd Language sorta maybe):

You can solo, but dont cry about losing to a premade. Instead if you want to fight a premade group, play harder, smarter, and better.

Dont put 0 effort against a premade, dont qq over some guy that can snap you. Learn to deal with it. Go FOTM if you must, do something that you enjoy, but dont ruin the enjoyment of others of sloppy, lazy play. I hate it how all you people are asking suggestions to Bioware to do something about it when clearly players CAN do something about it.

Its like me asking Ferrari to give me a F40 because I cant afford it but I want one anyway cause I am making a thread about it.

Yet again your basically saying people that play solo shouldn't play other that are solo and shouldn't be mad and cry when it takes them 4 times as long to accomplish what it takes a premade group based on the fact they get rolled over 90% which is saying play the way I play or suffer for it.

Yet again your basically saying people that play solo shouldn't play other that are solo and shouldn't be mad and cry when it takes them 4 times as long to accomplish what it takes a premade group based on the fact they get rolled over 90% which is saying play the way I play or suffer for it.

No, people are saying you can play as you like, but you -have- to understand choosing solo queue is putting less effort into PvP then forming a team and coordinating. If someone beats you, it's because their better. Simple concept.

Now if you want a solo only bracket so you're facing weaker competition (and thus less effort) then your rewards need to be lesser.

OR, as DarthRakia has said (and I agree) you should focus on asking for a better match making system within the current, fully inclusive queue system.

My two cents:

Game needs a premade-finder. A grouping tool for people that want to PVP as a team. A place for people who don't have tons of guildies available, don't want to spam invites on the fleet, and don't want to get PUG-stomped by bigger guilds.

This way, you can

1) Meet new people without nagging or being nagged. :D

2) Learn to play as a team and be a little more competitive.

3) Avoid being dropped into losing WZs because somebody quit.

4) Avoid finding yourself in a PUG with that one player that just won't shut up...:confused:

This would also facilitate a sense of community, IMO.

Cheers --