Imperial Edict GR-1NC4

CourtneyWoods

Nonviolent physical contact with Wookiees is unpatriotic?

Wow, and here I was thinking that the Empire was pragmatically loosening up its anti-alien policies.

I guess we can't expect much more from a society that's cut off all contact with outsiders for centuries!

EDIT: Regardless, Life Day is a primitive tradition based on old myths. I say we just find some patriotic reason to celebrate and "borrow" Life Day traditions. Let's call it "Sith Day" and treat any disagreement about the celebration as a declaration of war by nonbelievers. :D

Edited by BradTheImpaler

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonviolent physical contact with Wookiees is unpatriotic?

Wow, and here I was thinking that the Empire was pragmatically loosening up its anti-alien policies.

I guess we can't expect much more from a society that's cut off all contact with outsiders for centuries!

Near-humans might be mildly acceptable, but Wookies belong in cages and as throw rugs for the akk dogs.

Nonviolent physical contact with Wookiees

Never!

Well actually, I don't have an issue with Wookies, it's Cathar that I enjoying skinning alive in front of their families while humming the Imperial Anthem and making Cathar stew:)

The anguished screams of Cathar are the best Holiday Carols in the Galaxy!

Our Response to the Imperial Edict, (Speaking on Behalf of REC)

It has come to our attention that this Edict is just another attempt by the Empire to control things and once again they will fail. Every time they tighten their grip around citizens those citizens will start to rebel and look for some place they can be accepted and appreciated.

We invite each and every citizen to enjoy this celebration and we also suggest you save some snowballs for the Emperor himself, if you can find him, and even the Dark Council members themselves.

We have noticed that very few of them know how to smile or they are afraid to smile. Maybe this celebration will bring about some needed changes, one can only hope.

On that note we hope you throw plenty of snowballs and you truly enjoy this celebration.

(Very good job BW and thank you.)

Edited by ScarletBlaze