Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Pokemon

Djstingable
07.03.2013 , 03:30 AM | #1
Wanted to see if anyone has a favorite or if this will turn into a "ermagerd new pokemon suck" fight. Let's see
Mine ish Zoroark.. So what's your favorite, or favorites?
The Frost Legacy
Saf'ire - Scoundrel ** Kal'dur - Commando ** Azaifelay - Guardian
Plat'inum - Sniper ** Sea'crest - Assassin ** Cor'vo - Powertech

Sebaddon
07.03.2013 , 03:34 AM | #2
So many...

Flygon and Lucario share a first place...
Blaziken and Gallade follow shortly after that

My favorite legendaries are Deoxys and Darkrai.

Sorry but I can't say that one in specific is my number 1, over 600 to choose from!
Former CoH player from the Union server (@Sebaddon)

Bomyne
07.03.2013 , 03:36 AM | #3
Growlithe, followed closely by Fennekin and Flareon.

ToMyMa
07.03.2013 , 12:27 PM | #4
Pff, haven't bothered with the 5th generation... I loved my 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeons' and 'Pokemon Rangers' sooooooo much... A shame that they haven't made a new one, it was soooo emotional for me... (well, I remember it as that )

Anyhow, gotta say Lucario or Giratina (spelling?), as the latter was me best pokemon for a while (in the 'original' games)

Djstingable
07.03.2013 , 02:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
Pff, haven't bothered with the 5th generation... I loved my 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeons' and 'Pokemon Rangers' sooooooo much... A shame that they haven't made a new one, it was soooo emotional for me... (well, I remember it as that )

Anyhow, gotta say Lucario or Giratina (spelling?), as the latter was me best pokemon for a while (in the 'original' games)
I think they did make a new pokemon mystery dungeon on the 3DS or something, but I havn't gotten around to buying a 3DS, and I sorta stopped with the side games. But yeah, the mystery dungeon games have the best story :3
The Frost Legacy
Saf'ire - Scoundrel ** Kal'dur - Commando ** Azaifelay - Guardian
Plat'inum - Sniper ** Sea'crest - Assassin ** Cor'vo - Powertech

theUndead
07.04.2013 , 12:31 AM | #6
My favorite Pokemon is Infernape. Especially in the series episode where Infernape battled Electwire. That fight was borderline Bleech in scale.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

ToMyMa
07.04.2013 , 07:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Djstingable View Post
I think they did make a new pokemon mystery dungeon on the 3DS or something, but I havn't gotten around to buying a 3DS, and I sorta stopped with the side games. But yeah, the mystery dungeon games have the best story :3
Well, I loved the story of 'Guardian Signs' or w/e the newest ranger game is called, because I love timetravel and ancient prophecies

EDIT: Just looked up the new PMD, and well, almost the same plot (I don't have anything about it though). I would've played it if I had a 3DS, but I don't think it's worth it.

And the reason I didn't bother with the 5th generation (and the upcoming 6th), that I don't have a 3DS, and that I grew up with the 4th generation (it was the only generation I played, with the exception of Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Blue). AND that I thought back then 'Well, they have all the elements, space and time, the creator, dimensions and so, what could they make new in the 5th generation?'

Hope that is understandable

Aurbere
07.05.2013 , 03:12 PM | #8
Grovyle and Groudon are my favorite Pokemanz. Mostly because they look cool.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

bannsider
07.05.2013 , 03:13 PM | #9
raichu has always been my favourite, I wish Ash would hurry up and actually use a thunder stone lol

ToMyMa
07.05.2013 , 03:37 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by bannsider View Post
raichu has always been my favourite, I wish Ash would hurry up and actually use a thunder stone lol
He almost did... In the first season