Favorite Pokemon

Djstingable

So many...

Flygon and Lucario share a first place...

Blaziken and Gallade follow shortly after that :)

My favorite legendaries are Deoxys and Darkrai.

Sorry but I can't say that one in specific is my number 1, over 600 to choose from! :p

Pff, haven't bothered with the 5th generation... I loved my 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeons' and 'Pokemon Rangers' sooooooo much... A shame that they haven't made a new one, it was soooo emotional for me... (well, I remember it as that :p)

Anyhow, gotta say Lucario or Giratina (spelling?), as the latter was me best pokemon for a while (in the 'original' games)

Pff, haven't bothered with the 5th generation... I loved my 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeons' and 'Pokemon Rangers' sooooooo much... A shame that they haven't made a new one, it was soooo emotional for me... (well, I remember it as that :p)

Anyhow, gotta say Lucario or Giratina (spelling?), as the latter was me best pokemon for a while (in the 'original' games)

I think they did make a new pokemon mystery dungeon on the 3DS or something, but I havn't gotten around to buying a 3DS, and I sorta stopped with the side games. But yeah, the mystery dungeon games have the best story :3

I think they did make a new pokemon mystery dungeon on the 3DS or something, but I havn't gotten around to buying a 3DS, and I sorta stopped with the side games. But yeah, the mystery dungeon games have the best story :3

Well, I loved the story of 'Guardian Signs' or w/e the newest ranger game is called, because I love timetravel and ancient prophecies :D

EDIT: Just looked up the new PMD, and well, almost the same plot (I don't have anything about it though). I would've played it if I had a 3DS, but I don't think it's worth it.

And the reason I didn't bother with the 5th generation (and the upcoming 6th), that I don't have a 3DS, and that I grew up with the 4th generation (it was the only generation I played, with the exception of Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Blue). AND that I thought back then 'Well, they have all the elements, space and time, the creator, dimensions and so, what could they make new in the 5th generation?'

Hope that is understandable

Edited by ToMyMa

Typhloshion :D Garchomp is awesome too, even though he's banned lulz. Hmm. Gyarados! Tyranatar. Kabutops. I'm gonna say it, I only really like the first couple generations x)

Why's the most awesome pokemon banned? (One of them, at least)