Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

ninjonxb
06.28.2013 , 10:25 AM | #1
So i am assuming this thread is little off topic for anything.
I am throwing this thread in here. I am currently playing (and loving) animal crossing new leaf. If anyone wants to share friend codes

Mods: If this is not the purpose of the off topic section. Please delete

Tatile
06.28.2013 , 05:49 PM | #2
Rounded up a few random game codes and got Animal Crossing through the Nintendo Club :3

Named my town Kaas and have been filling my aquarium with many fishes. Oh yes, the fishes...

I am possibly getting too much enjoyment out of acquiring fishes.

But, filling my little AC home with fishes and insects almost makes up for the fact that I can never get that carpet python I'd really like to have, but can't afford (and have no space for)...

KingWilbourn
07.02.2013 , 03:22 PM | #3
I want to play it. I see it so much on Reddit that I really want to give it a try. But I've never played an Animal Crossing before.

Tatile
07.02.2013 , 03:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KingWilbourn View Post
I want to play it. I see it so much on Reddit that I really want to give it a try. But I've never played an Animal Crossing before.
It's fun

You shake trees and beds fall out and you hit rocks and money pops out and you can sell bugs to a lama!

But stay away from Animal Crossing Creepy Pasta. You'll never look at your sweet, happy village the same way again.

KingWilbourn
07.02.2013 , 04:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
It's fun

You shake trees and beds fall out and you hit rocks and money pops out and you can sell bugs to a lama!

But stay away from Animal Crossing Creepy Pasta. You'll never look at your sweet, happy village the same way again.
Is there an Animal Crossing for the Wii? I need an excuse to bring that bad boy out...

(I know I could Google but I scared)

Tatile
07.02.2013 , 04:41 PM | #6
Let's Go to the City is on the Wii, but New Leaf is only 3DS.

My husband's trying to get a Wii U so we can have big Monster Hunter sessions when the guys come round, so we'd have noticed if New Leaf was on the Wii as well.

Zeargon
07.02.2013 , 05:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Let's Go to the City is on the Wii, but New Leaf is only 3DS.

My husband's trying to get a Wii U so we can have big Monster Hunter sessions when the guys come round, so we'd have noticed if New Leaf was on the Wii as well.
I thought the New Leaf came out for both the 3DS and Wii U.

Tatile
07.03.2013 , 02:43 AM | #8
http://www.animal-crossing.com/newleaf/

This tells me it's only one the 3DS, and that's the official Nintendo page as well. I don't think Nintendo would get their products wrong (unlike some companies...)

ninjonxb
07.03.2013 , 09:30 AM | #9
New Leaf is only on the 3DS.

There is Animal Crossing: City Folk on the Wii. I would highly recommend getting New Leaf if you have a 3DS though. Animal Crossing really shines on a mobile device and they have improved the basic formula for the game every time.
New Leaf is the best in the series.