Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Last of Us

DewyMossEmpire
07.02.2013 , 09:05 AM | #1
Just wanted to know if anyone out there has played The Last of Us on PS3. That game blew me away, what a crazy adventure of horror, stress, emotion, just agh! Everything! & it is especially not often that you find a game where a "zombie" outbreak is taken as a serious plot, even though truly the creatures in The Last of Us aren't quite zombies.

Though I'd like to know what you guys think of the ending? Here's how I interpreted it: (Spoilers about the ending below)

Spoiler

Other thoughts about it? Favorite parts, scenes, details, etc?

Aramyth
07.02.2013 , 10:31 AM | #2
Ellie is definitely my favourite video game characters and this game as a whole is the only game I've ever played more than once. I strongly encourage anyone with a PS3 to play this game.

KingWilbourn
07.02.2013 , 12:25 PM | #3
Spoiler

DewyMossEmpire
07.02.2013 , 12:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KingWilbourn View Post
Spoiler
Haha, I know the mission with Ellie when you meet David & James was just....omg. I was on the edge of my seat, it is so freaking stressful.

KingWilbourn
07.02.2013 , 03:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DewyMossEmpire View Post
Haha, I know the mission with Ellie when you meet David & James was just....omg. I was on the edge of my seat, it is so freaking stressful.
Was it just me or whenever Ellie was attacked I would always think to myself "STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARDS" and commence to beat the hell out of whatever was attacking.

If it was someone else, "Well, they're about to die, I GUESS I'll go help. I don't want to have to restart."

DewyMossEmpire
07.02.2013 , 04:14 PM | #6
Was it just me or whenever Ellie was attacked I would always think to myself "STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARDS" and commence to beat the hell out of whatever was attacking.

If it was someone else, "Well, they're about to die, I GUESS I'll go help. I don't want to have to restart."
Oh no, I ended up caring a lot for the characters in the story. I would get those double middle finger screaming at the television moments when I'd finish a boss fight because I was so glad we made it xD

KingWilbourn
07.02.2013 , 04:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DewyMossEmpire View Post
Oh no, I ended up caring a lot for the characters in the story. I would get those double middle finger screaming at the television moments when I'd finish a boss fight because I was so glad we made it xD
Dem bloaters....

DewyMossEmpire
07.02.2013 , 07:21 PM | #8
Dem bloaters....
Ohh....*Shivers* Honestly the biggest moment that I had when I was happy for the character was when
Spoiler
So much of this game had you on the edge of your seat.

Seravie
07.03.2013 , 08:32 AM | #9
In this game, the voice acting and character progression(How the character develops throughout the story) is one of the best i've experienced in anything ever. The game was awesome. With the bloaters, i was really scared, just threw shrapnel grenades and Molotovs until it died literally killing it with fire.

The funny thing is the fungus is real.
Those who seek attention and post they are unsubbing are much like wailing babies wanting attention.