• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, Zabuza.

It's Saerali from the TOFN scoreboard.

Recent events showed that this record:

Highest single protection in 1 life

2. Saciela(667855)(Juggernaut)(Tomb of Freedon Nadd) http://imageshack.us/f/825/healingm.png/

is wrongfully given to a person.

This should not be Saciela, it should be Reidem. Proof is that Reidem is in the ops frame and Saciela isnt. He claimed it today, and tbh i believe him.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, it is indeed true that Saciela was not in the ops group where the 660k protection in a single life was seen. I have fixed it.

http://i50.tinypic.com/29x9rop.jpg

Total dmg done for me, and dmg taken/death ratio for Vandana

Never thought I'd see you in the damage categories Neb, gees.

http://i.imgur.com/xMoTy.jpg

Commando - Alles Hutten Ausser Mutti - Jar'kai Sword

win/loss-ratio

At first this screenshot confused me because of this http://i.imgur.com/9rQO2.jpg.

I suppose it is a screenshot from an earlier time though.

Never thought I'd see you in the damage categories Neb, gees.

I'm the perfect dps because ppl almost completely leave the healers alone because they think I'm healing.

In this particular game, I had guard on (instead of the healer) for about 80-90% of the game, which is pretty common, and took twice as much dmg over the healers. The only person that took more dmg than me was vandana, and he was guarding me. :-P

Almost a 13k smash? I'm calling BS!!! I dont care if he's in fully optimized elite warhero gear and that guys neked as a jaybird. 10k is pushing it into the unlikely area. 13k nope and if it did land enjoy your ban!!!!

I would presume the following happened:

Recruit gear opponent

Full armor debuff

Enure expired at the same time as the hit

It's not a glitch, but the number is not accurate.

Additionally, this should really be changed to post-1.3, as your top tank looks like a shadow tank in DPS gear, hence the 585k damage to go with his 1.2 million protection and 128k healing. Always had a little whine about the nerf until I saw that.

Likewise the biggest heals would be cast on a trooper/merc/operative/smuggler healer, where they can use defensive screen or reactive shield to boost their healing received by something like 20%.

These numbers are mostly invalid without context, and this thread should be used as an opportunity to demonstrate to BW how to fix pvp. Right now it is far too easy to stun lock and melt people using green items and correct cool down usage.

My server has become an arms race that will only lead to extremely frustrating matches that are not built around skill. They helped address this with the lack of increases in EWH, but more should be done.

Edited by DaftVaduhhh

I would presume the following happened:

Recruit gear opponent

Full armor debuff

Enure expired at the same time as the hit

It's not a glitch, but the number is not accurate.

Additionally, this should really be changed to post-1.3, as your top tank looks like a shadow tank in DPS gear, hence the 585k damage to go with his 1.2 million protection and 128k healing. Always had a little whine about the nerf until I saw that.

Likewise the biggest heals would be cast on a trooper/merc/operative/smuggler healer, where they can use defensive screen or reactive shield to boost their healing received by something like 20%.

These numbers are mostly invalid without context, and this thread should be used as an opportunity to demonstrate to BW how to fix pvp. Right now it is far too easy to stun lock and melt people using green items and correct cool down usage.

My server has become an arms race that will only lead to extremely frustrating matches that are not built around skill. They helped address this with the lack of increases in EWH, but more should be done.

This screenshot with my 1.1 million protection was right after 1.3 came out. That is why you still see an attack adrenal in the hotbar, however, it was unable to be used. I was not wearing DPS gear, it was tank battlemaster gear, I had just started with the tank gear. The reason I had that much damage is from spamming wither and discharge(both AoEs). It is merely fluff damage. Plus it was a long civil war.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

After seeing people post smash hits for 12.5k+ i went and tested out how it was possible in outlaws den with a guildee. With no armor on, 5 stacks of sunders, the expertise pack, the 10% smash after charge set bonus, and only 6 EWH enhancements away from being completely optimized i could hit them for about 11k.

So all that i could possibly be missing is about 120 power from total BiS and i still cannot hit for near those ~13k hits, however if you get a sent/mara to pop inspiration for you ontop of all of the previous buffs/gear you would tack on another 1650 or so making it a 12.6+ hit.

So the only way to do those kind of hits is to find a WZ streaker pull them into a group of all your teammates stack all those buffs let him heal to full pop inspiration and hit him. Which is possible but its shady as hell and requires a ton of setup.

Bump! Can this get a sticky already?

Unfortunately, this probably won't be stickied. The mods only sticky threads that "help people." This thread encourages competition instead of helping others(even though I think this thread does help others in that people know what the highest numbers achieved in the game are.)

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Actually, that dps is glitched. That voidstar lasted 585 seconds. 488850/585 = 835.64 damage per second, your actual dps. The rating will be added however.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

6. Glitches will not be accepted. Example: A 15 minute voidstar in which someone has 500k damage overall but their damage per second says 1400 damage per second. Or a double hit being counted as a single biggest hit by the game.

There is no way to prove that you joined late, and voidstar is known for it's dps glitches. Someone who has afk is not able to stay afk for around 4 mins 10 seconds without being booted automatically way before that 4 mins 10 seconds time, which is what would've had to happen for you to have that dps.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto