War of the dream teams: Troop starting locals

tunewalker

Completely forgot o_o I have some things I need to do (finding a replacement Representative organizing troops, etc. Is Valorum open to be my Rep?

I believe so let me check and I will confirm just need food should be able to confirm in a few hours at max.;)

Edited by tunewalker

As far as I'm aware Valorum is free.

Ya Valorum is free so we go ahead and just post your starting locations bion and we will just need a few more to do this and then we can get the greatest battle in star wars to start :D

hey guys I know a few of us still kind of want this.... should I go ahead and split other peoples units.... or I was also thinking of restarting the thread from scratch setting up the rules based off of what we have set up but with a few personal touches and I would not participate to keep a neutral person with the rules should make things work a little faster.

hey guys I know a few of us still kind of want this.... should I go ahead and split other peoples units.... or I was also thinking of restarting the thread from scratch setting up the rules based off of what we have set up but with a few personal touches and I would not participate to keep a neutral person with the rules should make things work a little faster.

I don't think starting over is a good idea. We should just wait a bit longer.

Swapped Valorum into my Representative position. Next up will be dividing the troops up. Feel free to divide them evenly tomorrow if I haven't gotten anything ready :/

Just to be clear, do I designate ALL of my forces to one planet or another, or can I have a few left over, floating freely?

Edited by bionamaster

Swapped Valorum into my Representative position. Next up will be dividing the troops up. Feel free to divide them evenly tomorrow if I haven't gotten anything ready :/

Just to be clear, do I designate ALL of my forces to one planet or another, or can I have a few left over, floating freely?

Yes, in fact its recommended that you have a lot let over. Remember this garrisons are fixed, your effectively tying them down to your planets. After that they cannot be moved. So anything left over will make up the entirety of your invasion force. So be sparing.

Been thinking of switching out the Massassi Warriors. I have invasion plans made, but I think their primitive minds may not work effectively with it.

I'll think on it. If I do decide to switch them out, I'll probably go with the Imperial Knights.

Been thinking of switching out the Massassi Warriors. I have invasion plans made, but I think their primitive minds may not work effectively with it.

I'll think on it. If I do decide to switch them out, I'll probably go with the Imperial Knights.

ok guys tonight I think I am going to put together Rayla's as she is part of my team Aurbere if you can help me out that would be great.

ok guys tonight I think I am going to put together Rayla's as she is part of my team Aurbere if you can help me out that would be great.

I'm sure she'll want to have a good portion at Csilla. I don't know if it's a good idea for us to make these garrisons for other people.