Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want my giggle back!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I want my giggle back!

TalosMarr
04.13.2012 , 10:10 AM | #21
Agreed, whomever proposed this change should be docked pay and put on administrative leave pending an investigation of competence!

But seriously bring back the giggle, it was hella awesome and a source of infinite amusement.

Gliese
04.13.2012 , 10:48 AM | #22
Yeah I miss the uperhand proc laugh so much... Wish they would give us a toggle in the settings instead...
Gliese - 50 Operative <Opprimo Umbra>
Gleise - 50 Smuggler <Ewoks Anonymous>

Officiator
04.13.2012 , 10:50 AM | #23
Bring back my giggle, everyone loved my giggle in pvp, never had a single complaint about it, they knew help was coming when they heard my giggle. Who's idea was it to remove the giggle? tell us so we can all /facepalm them.
Please bring back our giggles, we need it, I mean every other class has their lil things about them which people like, and the imperial agent's giggle was the thing about them we all liked. The giggle to the agent is what looking evil is to the sith, what the jetpack is to the bounty hunter, what meditation is to yoda in the movies for the forces sake, give us it back.
Yuki, level 50 Jedi Consular, Sage
Macabre, level 50 Sith Inquisitor, Sorcerer
Stephen, level 50 Imperial Agent, operative
The Lydiate Legacy level 21 and rising

Gliese
04.13.2012 , 11:19 AM | #24
Yeah I miss the uperhand proc laugh so much... Wish they would give us a toggle in the settings instead...
Gliese - 50 Operative <Opprimo Umbra>
Gleise - 50 Smuggler <Ewoks Anonymous>

Lothleen
04.13.2012 , 01:02 PM | #25
I liked the giggle because it let me know when i had a TA now i have to look...

Phondos
04.13.2012 , 01:58 PM | #26
Please bring back the giggle. Or at least replace the annoying tracer missile launch/grappling hook noise with something that doesn't make me brace for incoming damage every time I hear it.

I play a heal spec, and the constant laughter as I'm dealing with a dps trying to kill me in a warzone really added to the experience.

Bexxar
04.13.2012 , 02:08 PM | #27
/signed
You see me now a veteran of a thousand psychic wars

Zisa
04.13.2012 , 02:59 PM | #28
Really really really disappointed. This was one of my favorite things with my operative.

NefN
04.13.2012 , 03:11 PM | #29
Bring back the giggle!!!

Crezelle
04.13.2012 , 03:38 PM | #30
its even more confusing now that ALL agents have the EXACT sound

my raids we had one male op, one female op. never got confused.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "