Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Making Jaesa dark?

SodaOfYoda
01.10.2012 , 10:28 PM | #11
Spoiler

You want a cup of jawa juice?

LenaMarie
01.11.2012 , 01:49 AM | #12
I actually got her Dark side myself, and I didnt know she could be light.

I of course dont know for sure what determines this but I can say I did NOT choose every dark side option. Essentially I played it alot like Palpatine/Vader in Return of the Jedi, like I wanted to help her but at the same time not hide I was evil. I was also Dark IV at the time.

I did kill her parents, I also agreed with her about ending the game between masters and meeting sincerely and I pushed Nomar to the Dark Side, and had her read him and played it off like thats the true face of jedi, they just hide it behind light side crap. And took every opportunity to tell her to feed her hatred for me, and strike me down. I also had her read me too. I beat her, I stayed my hand from killing her and by then she seemed to have turned and was willing to kill Nomar.

I dont know if any of that helps figure this out, but its what I did and apparently it worked. I didnt know until I saw this thread she could go the other way. Though I did like impressing Baras with it, he made a comment about being surprised I could so fully corrupt her.

Mustanglol
01.11.2012 , 02:31 AM | #13
I turned her to the dark side and I'm not even full dark.
Spoiler

I'm not sure what the trigger is.

Nicolina
01.11.2012 , 04:05 AM | #14
Spoiler

xaft
01.11.2012 , 05:36 AM | #15
But in my honest opinion, it should be away to turn her dark if you mess up like me and probably many else..
Member of The Dark Alliance
~ Swedish | Home | Casual PvP ~

Currently Recruting!

essell
01.11.2012 , 05:36 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicolina View Post
Spoiler
What's the trigger that allows that Dialogue option?

I managed that option and got my dark Jaesa. Others seem to have not had the option.
The Cake is a lie, there is only Cookies. Through cookies I gain mass, from mass I gain inertia, from inertia I gain force. The Force shall free me.

Gerdo
01.11.2012 , 05:52 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Redial View Post
Spoilers

That option is not available to either light spiders, or people who chose light options back in the chain with parents etc.

I escaped out to restart and chose every combination and nothing yielded a choice to make her kill him. She eventually did say he should dIe but I had to do it myself and she's still a sissy
I was light 2 at that moment, had spared everyone and I could tell her to kill him herself. ofc I didn't and now I regret it :P

Redial
01.11.2012 , 07:28 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LenaMarie View Post
I pushed Nomar to the Dark Side, and had her read him and played it off like thats the true face of jedi,
this could be it. I of course turned him, but i dont think i had her read him. i think i just said
"this is the true face of the jedi"

so maybe she has to read evil in either the player or Nomar.

Really really really wish i could start this over

i would really appreciate it if the devs would take a look at being able to turn her after that scene. even if its really hard.

Its obvious that even us light side warriors dont want another sissy companion. We already have stupid cartoony vette and boot licking quinn to put up with. God forbid we have a companion with a backbone!

uramu
01.11.2012 , 09:45 AM | #19
Spoiler
I find your lack of faith ... Impressive. Most impressive.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cernow View Post
The Dark Side script seems to be mostly aimed at giving adolescent players a power trip and letting them be a jerk without any real consequences beyond developing a bad skin condition with optional on-off switch.

Mavajo
01.11.2012 , 09:50 AM | #20
Jaessa's alignment when you get her is based on your own alignment at that time. If you're predominantly Dark, she'll be Dark. If you're Light, she'll be Light. Not complicated.