Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Making Jaesa dark?

xaft
01.10.2012 , 08:43 PM | #1
Ok, so I'm pretty sure I have ballsed this up. I wanted Jaesa to become a Sith but somehow she turned out to believe we will "Reform the Empire" and make it good or something.

Is there something I can do to turn her?
Member of The Dark Alliance
~ Swedish | Home | Casual PvP ~

Currently Recruting!

SodaOfYoda
01.10.2012 , 08:44 PM | #2
As far as I know, no. That conversation you had with her was the decisive factor in whether you get light or dark Jaesa as your companion.

The only thing you may be able to do is change your own alignment to light. I'm unsure of whether this actually alters the dialogue though.

You want a cup of jawa juice?

xaft
01.10.2012 , 08:51 PM | #3
But I did every dark side thing on that quest, how is it possible?

Currently Recruting!

Redial
01.10.2012 , 08:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by xaft View Post
But I did every dark side thing on that quest, how is it possible?
You have to be dark already and I think let her read your mind. I tried my best and ended up with a stupid light jaesa too and I'm so pissed.

xaft
01.10.2012 , 09:08 PM | #5
Yeah, I started out as a lightside but when heard about having a lightside jedi turn dark I just could not resist going dark to turn her, it seems I was about 1500 points to the "wrong side"... should be patched so that she turns dark with me...

Currently Recruting!

SodaOfYoda
01.10.2012 , 09:29 PM | #6
I don't believe it has anything to do with your alignment, just the selection throughout the dialogue with her (right after you beat Nomen Karr). People I know whom were light aligned were able to get her dark sided. You pick all of the dark alignment choices throughout the conversation.

On a side note, I don't believe the codex is updated properly because I have dark sided Jaesa but the codex's entry states her light side stats.

xaft
01.10.2012 , 09:33 PM | #7
But I did pick EVERY dark side thing I could in that conversation!

Currently Recruting!

SodaOfYoda
01.10.2012 , 09:39 PM | #8
Wow, I am not sure then. I wouldn't be surprised if maybe there was a bug. My friend was light 3 alignment at the time of doing that mission, and specifically chose all dark alignment options so he could get dark side Jaesa.

I know Baras warns you that you must be truly dark side if you want to convert her, but now it almost seems like a hit or miss. I know on some choices throughout the dialogue with her, there were two dark side choices. It would be ridiculous if that made the difference.

Faolon
01.10.2012 , 09:40 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by xaft View Post
But I did pick EVERY dark side thing I could in that conversation!

Did you go all "come to the dark side" and tell her to kill her master?
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

Redial
01.10.2012 , 10:22 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Faolon View Post
Did you go all "come to the dark side" and tell her to kill her master?
Spoilers

That option is not available to either light spiders, or people who chose light options back in the chain with parents etc.

I escaped out to restart and chose every combination and nothing yielded a choice to make her kill him. She eventually did say he should dIe but I had to do it myself and she's still a sissy