<Pretty Murderous Sith> is rebuilding!

NelsonFoxatron

After looking into the many fantastic guilds The Harbinger has to offer on the Empire side; The returning members of Pretty Murderous Sith have decided to rebuild the old guild. Formerly of the Drooga's Pleasure Barge server, Pretty Murderous Sith looks to begin raiding and do ranked warzones. We are currently very small, but we are working to expand our numbers. We are currently accepting all classes and all levels. Please take the time to read our manifesto to decide if we are the right fit for you! Please contact Grav'evel in game to join.

Pretty Murderous Syndicate Manifesto

Who we are:

Pretty Murderous Sith was founded in December of 2011 between a group of four like minded players. Upon noticing a predilection for rolling mainly female characters within games and having a sense of humor about it; the guild name was forged with the intention to use the acronym “PMS”. We believe that friendship is the cornerstone of our guild, and many of us who were once strangers have met other individuals and established lasting friendships that truly enhance the social aspect, and gaming experience in general. We have experienced leaders in the realm of raiding, flashpoints, and PVP. We satisfy both the casual player, and the serious player. We believe in helping our members, and our members helping us. From leveling, to crafting, to raiding, our philosophy remains the same throughout. If you looking for a great social experience , have a good attitude, and a great sense of humor we hope you’ll join our ranks and help us thrive within the SWTOR community.

Who we are not:

To be so bold – We are not jerks, and don’t want jerks. Upon this guild’s foundation a “No elitists, no attitudes, no drama” stance was taken and is harshly enforced. We will not judge anyone for choices they make, we will not make anyone feel unintelligent or unwanted, we will not laugh at anyone’s expense. There is a time and a place for things such as “gear checks” or “constructive criticism”, however, we believe these things and things similar in this nature are unimportant until a player has decided to take his gaming experience from casual to progressive within the guild.

Guild leadership:

PMS has, and will continue to be a democratically structured guild. There is no “Guildmaster” persay, but a group of 4-5 (or possibly many more) high ranking officers or officials in a “round table” esk leadership structure. Though a Guildmaster title will undoubtably be placed upon an officer, this officer is no more powerful than the other members of the round table. In essence, all round table members are Guildmasters. Every member of this round table is responsible for a particular aspect of gameplay, as well as leadership responsibilities within the guild. One officer may be responsible for PVP, the other for dungeons etc. All major decisions within the guild are made by these officers through a voting process ruling for the majority vote. More importantly, an officer’s number one responsibility is ensuring a fun environment, and that every member of PMS is happy and enjoying themselves. Recruits can rise to a high ranking position within PMS as well , following these guidelines as we all play SWTOR together.

Code of conduct:

There are not many rules within PMS. Above all you MUST be respectful to it’s members and to it’s officers. We expect our members to be active, but understand that real life is more important than a game. No one will ever be removed from the guild for inactivity. You dictate your own gaming experience, we are just there to help ensure you enjoy it as much as possible. Foul language and profanity are tolerated to a point. If you fall off a cliff in a crucial moment in game, we don’t expect you to say “oh crumbs!” We will NOT tolerate other members being alienated, being berated, or being intentionally offended. There is a zero tolerance for sexist, racist, and homophobic language or comments. Essentially, be a decent human being and treat everyone within the guild with respect or you will not be playing with PMS.

Recruitment policy:

We are like the Statue of Liberty of guilds. Tired, weary, noob, crotchety old WoW player, it does not matter. We will take anyone, it is an open recruitment. All players are welcome!

Requirements:

Other than you being cool – we really don’t require anything. Things pertaining to raiding, dungeons and pvp. For example: if you would like to participate in raids you’ll need to have a Mic and Ventrillo. However, since PMS has and hopes to continue to appeal to both the casual and hardcore player not everyone will have to meet the more detailed requirements.

Become a member of Pretty Murderous Sith!

We hope you join us in this journey, and that we all gain more friends we can enjoy the ESO with when the day comes! We are all very excited about ESO and hope to all work together to have a great experience. Join us for the ride : )

The PMS words:

My blood I bestow;

Oh crap I’ve got aggro!

Hi All,

Just saw your thread and you seem like the kind of Guild I am looking for. I'm about as laid back as can be. I don't take the game to serious. I'm here to have fun.

I would like to do a bit more Raiding, but the attitudes of some of the people in Pugs is more than I can handle some times.

I currently have 3 50's

Jaisen - Bounty Hunter Powertech DPS (my best geared player)

Jay'tee - Bounty Hunter Mercenary DPS (Just hit 50 so in tionese)

J'tee - Imperial Agent Operative DPS (Also in tionese thinking of switching to a healer)

I also have 5 other Empire Alts between 20 and 10.

If you think I will fit in please look me up in game.

Thank You

Hi All,

Just saw your thread and you seem like the kind of Guild I am looking for. I'm about as laid back as can be. I don't take the game to serious. I'm here to have fun.

I would like to do a bit more Raiding, but the attitudes of some of the people in Pugs is more than I can handle some times.

I currently have 3 50's

Jaisen - Bounty Hunter Powertech DPS (my best geared player)

Jay'tee - Bounty Hunter Mercenary DPS (Just hit 50 so in tionese)

J'tee - Imperial Agent Operative DPS (Also in tionese thinking of switching to a healer)

I also have 5 other Empire Alts between 20 and 10.

If you think I will fit in please look me up in game.

Thank You

Hey buddy sorry for the late reply! I've friended your toons - hopefully you're still interested in joining. You can contact me in game as well - Grav'evel

Hey, i'm formerly of Drugas pleasure barge as well! I hit 50 a month or so ago on my Sorcerer and have stopped playing him unfortunately as I have no one to play with. I'm looking for a group of people to befriend and yall sound pretty darn great. I'd love to join if yall want me.

If you have any questions for me please message me in game (more likely i'll get it) on Thork 50 Sorc (would like to heal), Thorkasaur 20 powertech (tank), or Mahanaxar 15ish Operative. I've been playing Thorkasaur the most lately.

Look forward to hearing from you!

hello ive been playing since the middle of last year but took a couple months off for life and i am now trying to get back into the game.

i have a lvl 50 sith assassin Zolis.

hit me up here or in game.

Interested in possible joining up with you guys if you could use me. I'm a returning player who had to take a break for a few months due to RL work issues. I've run everything up to and including HM EC and I am currently sitting in full Campaign gear ( I play a PT tank). I used to be part of House Targaryen and their first progression group, but when I was forced to take a break I passed my spot onto another raider. Not that I'm back, most of the group I used to run with has moved on to other games. So I'm looking for a new group of cool people who want to enjoy this game in all it's forms. If you have need of another tank, please feel free to contact me(or leave a message here and I can get back to you). Good luck in rebuilding as well!

Hey buddy - you're in luck we are in need of a tank such as yourself for our progression group. Of our two tanks - one is a dps at heart and we really want his sniper to be part of the team so this works perfectly. Especially because we're swaping a PT for a PT and gaining a sniper and a new guildie! : ) hope to talk to you soon

Grav'evel in game or contact me @ pretty.enjin.com

I have a couple of lvl 50's on this server, and my characters on my other server seem to be getting ignored for Operations. So I am thinking about moving back to this server full time instead of the part time like I have been.

My Merc is currently Heal Speced, because I like healing, and my Juggie is currently Smash Speced, because I hate tanking.. Both are in Tionese gear My Merc b/c I was mostly PVPing on her, and my Juggie b/c I just hit lvl 50 on him.

If I like the guild then when server transfers open up I will be bringing my Sorc and my Pubs over as well. My Sorc is my best gear character, in Campaign/Rakata gear. I also have a Sin, and a Sniper who I am leveling up slowly. I can sign up on the website with my enjin account.

• 4 weeks later...

Come join us in some pixel killin fun! ! !

PMS walks into nightmare EV and KP and everything fall over dead.

PMS walks into hard mode EC and everything runs for their lives in hopes we don't see them.

PMS approaches Nightmare Pilgrim and he has a heart attack from fear.

Hard mode TFB has begun to see our mighty wrath.

Check us out, we are a great crew of non-elitist fun personalities who enjoy the game and every aspect it brings