Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scourge interaction update changing on it's own

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scourge interaction update changing on it's own
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Farferello
11.18.2019 , 08:01 AM | #31
I sent a ticket as requested by Charles via Twitter at the time, got a reply back from customer service today saying
Quote:
'We wanted to let you know that we identified the problem you ran into as a bug. We'll fix it in a future game update.'
(And then posted a link to the patch notes to keep an eye on.)

Whether that means that the relationship is currently considered 'ended' or whether they mean it's just a display bug, I don't know. No clue when it will be fixed either. So I guess I'm not taking my Knight through any future story until this gets fixed as I don't want him to miss any possible romance stuff that might come with it.

MishaCantu
11.18.2019 , 01:37 PM | #32
I got the same email. Here's hoping it will be fixed before the next part of the story comes out. I'm not taking my JK through anything else until things are set right with my Scourgy-poo.

JennyFlynn
11.18.2019 , 02:20 PM | #33
Happy with the acknowledgment and promise of a future fix. Fingers crossed that'll solve the matter properly, unlike the Lana romance bug which tends to resurface.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Sarova
11.18.2019 , 05:02 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
Hey everyone!

Thanks for calling attention to this - we're aware of the issue and investigating. Please, if you haven't already, submit in-game tickets on the affected characters - this gets our team the info they need to investigate effectively.

Thank you!
Ticket submitted, however, for those who aren't sure what this bug is, here's a screenshot (I've abbreviated my fury remark in the image to avoid the ban stick)!
https://imgur.com/a/ICob9C7

How could you let this happen Devs? After we waited so patiently for the Lord Scourge romance. I'm really hoping you can retro fix this, otherwise many of us will be very very

EDIT: Although, is this a hint at a new future romance being added? Who on earth could they possibly add that would have people considering dumping Scourgy?
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Add an option to switch off vendor icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Damask_Rose
11.18.2019 , 05:51 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Farferello View Post
I sent a ticket as requested by Charles via Twitter at the time, got a reply back from customer service today saying (And then posted a link to the patch notes to keep an eye on.)

Whether that means that the relationship is currently considered 'ended' or whether they mean it's just a display bug, I don't know. No clue when it will be fixed either. So I guess I'm not taking my Knight through any future story until this gets fixed as I don't want him to miss any possible romance stuff that might come with it.
That is a generic auto-response and doesn't mean anything.

RameiArashi
11.18.2019 , 07:00 PM | #36
Dark side Jedi romanced Lord Scourge last night. Nothing about ending the romance today.

I want Zenith back on consular but wouldn't think of having consular romance him.

Sarova
11.20.2019 , 03:39 PM | #37
I got a CS response to my ticket which is reasonably encouraging if anyone is concerned about them not retro fixing the scourge romance (screenshot cropped to remove identifiers):
https://imgur.com/a/tkHYkpR
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Add an option to switch off vendor icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

JennyFlynn
11.20.2019 , 03:46 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I got a CS response to my ticket which is reasonably encouraging if anyone is concerned about them not retro fixing the scourge romance (screenshot cropped to remove identifiers):
https://imgur.com/a/tkHYkpR
That's positive to hear, thank you for sharing.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------