Are you listening Bioware?

Grandpappy

Are you listening to the customers you royally pissed off?

Why is it that just about every MMO that comes out which has crafting - makes the end product inferior to what you get as loot? What's the point? Hell...I make more money doing WZ's. I love crafting...I love the way it's set up but the end product isn't worth my time and isn't worth it for anyone to buy it.

The ability lag...horrible FPS problem...UI issues among others need to be fixed NOW. Actually.....these shouldn't even be problems with a company like BW which has millions to spend on the game. Players need to show these companies that we aren't going to pay for the same crap games over and over.

Raiding and PVP BG's are all these people can come up with for end content? I personally find raiding incredibly boring - having to do the same instance over and over again...what for what? Loot? Gear?

PVP in this game could be great, but you have morons making final decisions on what gets released as a patch and now PVP is basically screwed. Anyone on the Republic side will now have to eat dirt for months and months to even get close to what the Imps got in a few hours because of utter stupidity.

You get one month of my hard earned money and if I don't see some serious improvement in communication and fixes to game mechanics - you can join the other MMO's now in mothball status.

Are you listening BW?

I have come to the conclusion most of all this QQing bout the game is over pvp stuff more then anything else.

another QQ that i wont miss when subs finish YAY

but seriously people come in the forums and QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

without even reading other treads to see if theres any information on the matter

i am just sitting here on forums while the game installs and ive seen the same posts and topics over and over again

are they listening DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes they are

give them time to fix the damn issues

its not like they can snap there fingers and voila all done

fracking crying huttletes

P.S. forgot to say that i agreed with your post :p

Edited by Erosith

another QQ that i wont miss when subs finish YAY

but seriously people come in the forums and QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

without even reading other treads to see if theres any information on the matter

i am just sitting here on forums while the game installs and ive seen the same posts and topics over and over again

are they listening DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes they are

give them time to fix the damn issues

its not like they can snap there fingers and voila all done

fracking crying huttletes

P.S. forgot to say that i agreed with your post :p

I have news for ya - the QQ posts will stop...and so will the paying customers attached to those QQ's. Remember that when your playing by yourself on a dead server.

Hey OP do you know what there is to do end game over in WoW land? If you guess raid and pvp you are right. It's not just ToR that has these problems, but all MMOs have an issue at the end game section. I know as gamers we want more, but sometimes rushing to the end just causes boredom.

Hey OP do you know what there is to do end game over in WoW land? If you guess raid and pvp you are right. It's not just ToR that has these problems, but all MMOs have an issue at the end game section. I know as gamers we want more, but sometimes rushing to the end just causes boredom.

Yes...but that's the point...I didn't rush at all. I took my time and watched every cut scene...even the side quests. And you also made my other point for me: All MMO's coming out have the same boring end content: raiding and PVP BG's. Someone has to have better imagination than that?

Are you listening to the customers you royally pissed off?

Why is it that just about every MMO that comes out which has crafting - makes the end product inferior to what you get as loot? What's the point? Hell...I make more money doing WZ's. I love crafting...I love the way it's set up but the end product isn't worth my time and isn't worth it for anyone to buy it.

I think you're playing the wrong game. Have a look at EVE, Perpetuum, Fallen Earth, Darkfall, WURMs Online, Xsyon or something like that.

By the way, I nearly dismissed your OP and started to write a non-serious reply, until I actually read between the lines of rage. Your criticism would read a lot better if it was written as feedback instead of a rant :p

I think the best thing BW could do is make really cool looking armour and weapon sets that are craftable only, and then have PvP WZs drop bind-on-pickup champion or battlemaster mod sets that can be inserted into the armour by the player who bought it off you.

That way they stil retain the gear treadmill that is (horribly) integral to the end-game, but at the same time make crafting produce highly desirable items that players will be willing to buy.

Edited by Slightlycampana

Implying these rant threads arent justified

Implying all of them are? pft far from. More over if people read the forums instead of just hitting /post then perhaps the forums would be a bit more clear and heck, MAYBE Bioware would take you guys a bit more serious. I must say, in all honesty here, it looks like nothing more than I dropped my ice cream and demand a free one attention wanting.

Yes...and there should be more so that BW pays attention. And you shouldn't make light of it because you'll be playing on a dead server if things don't change.

The last thing we need is more rant threads. They just get ignored.

If people could post this stuff without all the nerd rage that turns these threads into flame wars, then maybe it might do some good. Angry rants? Nobody's going to care except other angry ranters.

Implying all of them are? pft far from. More over if people read the forums instead of just hitting /post then perhaps the forums would be a bit more clear and heck, MAYBE Bioware would take you guys a bit more serious. I must say, in all honesty here, it looks like nothing more than I dropped my ice cream and demand a free one attention wanting.

Implying bioware doesn't pay you to defend them on their own forums

I have come to the conclusion most of all this QQing bout the game is over pvp stuff more then anything else.

absolutely. they addressed the issues reguarding crafting in PvE, but, if you go thru the negative comments on the forums it nearly ALL relates to pvp. they think they are the majority. they are not. its getting out of control. loud, annoying, vocal minority trying to calim they are the majority and that "most" ppl agree. we do not.

I agree ability lag needs fixed. What else do you want for end game? MMOs are level to max, gear grind via pvp, flashpoint, or operations. I like that and its the reason I play MMOs.

such a good comment. ppl on these forums remind me of someone jumping into the ocean then complaining its too wet.