stuck at 599

BekkrBear

My underworld training is stuck at 599 and I am not sure why. I'm sending my crew on tier 10 missions but the 599 is not hitting 600.

Not sure why.

Any help is appreciated.

Once your crew return then do you craft something with your new materials? Thats when it will go to 600. You need to craft something at that level. I think? Its been awhile since i crafted a very long while...... Hope this helps.

Take Care.....

Once your crew return then do you craft something with your new materials? Thats when it will go to 600. You need to craft something at that level. I think? Its been awhile since i crafted a very long while...... Hope this helps.

Take Care.....

This is wrong. OP is asking about a mission skill, underworld trading. No crafting of any kind is required to advance that skill. The skill advances only by running missions, as OP indicated they are doing. There are two possibilities that come to mind. OP is sending companions only on "grey" missions, which will not advance the crew skill or OP has not subscribed since level 600 became available and is missing an expansion required for characters to attain 600 (and used a referral link in order to post their question on the forums). If OP is subscribed currently, then this sounds like a bug.

This is wrong. OP is asking about a mission skill, underworld trading. No crafting of any kind is required to advance that skill. The skill advances only by running missions, as OP indicated they are doing. There are two possibilities that come to mind. OP is sending companions only on "grey" missions, which will not advance the crew skill or OP has not subscribed since level 600 became available and is missing an expansion required for characters to attain 600 (and used a referral link in order to post their question on the forums). If OP is subscribed currently, then this sounds like a bug.

Well i did say 'I think, its been awhile since i crafted' Or something like that. Glad to be wrong.....