3x Bottom Skill bar option - Please add Bioware

Russx

I know BW are making UI changes to be scalable and moveable but I'm not sure what else they are doing.

I really think there is a need to have the option of showing 3 rows of skill bars on the bottom instead of only allowing 2. I keybind 3 rows of keys so it would make everything so much easier if I could see my skills together like the way they are mapped to the keyboard.

I'm not a hardcore MMO player so no fanboys comments plz! This is just constructive feedback.

Edited by Russx

I'm not a hardcore MMO player so no fanboys comments plz! This is just constructive feedback.

Sorry you posted on a forums..You can not choose who comments.

and there are a fair number of skills atleast the lower levels that have no need to be on the skill bar.. but I agree higher levels I could use a third bar. Priority..hell no. would it be nice.Ya.

lol..

Every time I see someone playing with more than 2 bottom hot bars I think of that skit. I put buffs on the right bar, consumables/ooc abilities on the left, my hot keys on one bottom bar and my cool down clickables on the other bottom. Once they allow macros I doubt I'll even need half of the click bar.

I'd like an option to run a 2x2 set on the bottom. Sure cooldowns and consumables can go on the side bars, but I'm jumping in with a number of different things that I try to do. As it is, the quickbar system is just.. difficult to work with.

I'd like an option to run a 2x2 set on the bottom. Sure cooldowns and consumables can go on the side bars, but I'm jumping in with a number of different things that I try to do. As it is, the quickbar system is just.. difficult to work with.

Honestly, I kid, a third bar would help, I just don't want eq2 or CO where you could have 5-6 bottom hotbars

Every time I see someone playing with more than 2 bottom hot bars I think of that skit. I put buffs on the right bar, consumables/ooc abilities on the left, my hot keys on one bottom bar and my cool down clickables on the other bottom. Once they allow macros I doubt I'll even need half of the click bar.

Try playing an IA, I'm only level 24 and have 2 bottom bars full with combat keybinds. Having a row of keys bound to a side bar isnt a good replacement for an extra bottom bar. My keyboard is horizontal, not vertical!

Edited by Russx

Try playing an IA, I'm only level 24 and have 2 bottom bars full with combat keybinds. Having a row of keys bound to a side bar isnt a good replacement for an extra bottom bar. My keyboard is horizontal, not vertical!

Its true Im lvl 20 and I have about the same, you have 4 heals, 4-5 finishing move kinda abilities, 4 melee attacks, 3 ranged attacks, 3 ccs,

+1, also make the Cover bar work with Stealth also, would help me to put the 3 stealth only abilities out of my regular bars.

I played smuggler in beta, had experience with cover-only attacks. Don't know if it's the same for your stealth-only attacks, but I could drag the "-only" attacks out of my normal bar and when then going into cover mode they'd still be there. Meaning the "-only" modes have their seperate slots/bars.

Edited by DarthSmart