** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This was posted at the top of the forum, it suggests that that people who pre-ordered before the 16th Dec will get in today. Although what time you get will get in today i another matter.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about everyone else but when i paid for mine it said i got 5 days of early access not *up to* or if we feel like it so if they don't let everyone in today then they owe people money imo. Also did they remove the speeder bike from the more expensive versions?

Being a December order sucks, I registered like two days ago. Really hoping that I get in today, but considering that BW hasn't said they are letting everyone in I'm kind of doubting I will get in :( oh well here's to hoping that they manage to get to the end of the list.

looks like about 10 days in this wave, compared to about 20-25 days in the first.

smaller waves, but more of them.

Still hope.

Sooo. Basically, the waves are staying the same xD

Smaller waves but more of them means the actual amount stays the same.

Nov 10th was the cutoff because beta weekend was 11-11. I'd imagine there was a spike in preorders after that weekend and the weekend of the 25th (the second beta weekend). This next wave (wave 3) will probably be a smaller date range due to this. wave 4 will be up to 25th and wave 5 will be the last of november.

Looks like they just took 1½ week into november, so the chances is suddenly small for december=(

Remember there was a spike in ordering in nov because of the open beta...so wave 3 should get us into late Nov...wave 4 into Dec, then there will be bonus wave(s).

My expectation is that we are done today. they are being conservative in comuunication which is the right approach.

Nov 10th was the cutoff because beta weekend was 11-11. I'd imagine there was a spike in preorders after that weekend and the weekend of the 25th (the second beta weekend). This next wave (wave 3) will probably be a smaller date range due to this. wave 4 will be up to 25th and wave 5 will be the last of november.

I'm gonna go with this.

Seeing as the yellow post says more days then yesterday and there already onto the 11 of november u can expect waves 3-4 being the rest of nov and the bonus waves there doing to be december. Remember there goal was to get people in by the 15th and the extended early access from the 13th proves just how much bioware wanted to accommodate 1 million people before the game released... Happy for the Waves coming today