Kids that have to much of an ego

LegionAlpha

Anyone else find it funny that when you browse through forums you see these kids talking about "My guild is #1 in server already" or "Glad i have high lvl friends in my guild to smash the nubs that didn't get in day 1."?

Im a huge PvP person but like still, i don't think its quite necessary for those comments. They are just trolls which speaking of, i have been warned several times on forums for trolling when i wasn't. So moderators should learn how to moderate 1st off and 2nd, don't assume, you make a bad name for yourself when your wrong. But nonetheless, anyone just find it funny? I do, i think people should just take it easy and listen to some eazy-e if they can't. Sooth that tension and stress of the "im the best cuz im in day 1" attitude.

All the best

Anyone else find it funny that when you browse through forums you see these kids talking about "My guild is #1 in server already" or "Glad i have high lvl friends in my guild to smash the nubs that didn't get in day 1."?

Im a huge PvP person but like still, i don't think its quite necessary for those comments. They are just trolls which speaking of, i have been warned several times on forums for trolling when i wasn't. So moderators should learn how to moderate 1st off and 2nd, don't assume, you make a bad name for yourself when your wrong. But nonetheless, anyone just find it funny? I do, i think people should just take it easy and listen to some eazy-e if they can't. Sooth that tension and stress of the "im the best cuz im in day 1" attitude.

All the best

yes

welcome to pvp forums

Edited by necrotura

Usually when their comments are in regard to "my guild is #1" or "lucky I have high lvl friends..." its because they aren't that confident in THEMSELVES. 9 times out of 10 times these guys will roll on a PvE server before the month is out. Edited by WilsonFett

All the best

Sounds like you envy them.

All the best

Looks like you are a walking contradictory of yourself OP. Your sig says that you are a member of the #1 pvp guild...

It's in your signature... it's flaunted every time you post.

Same with your "videos which flaunt how 'superior' you are"

Man these kids who say they're the #1 guild suck. PS my guild is #1

No my friend, there is a difference between flaunting and just having it in your signature. Lol so idk what your getting at. And i can't really tell what you mean by your second line. But um im also pretty sure i never said those kids suck that say they are #1. Im simply stating its Day 1 of early access so its fun to see little kids like yourself #tryhard.

No my friend, there is a difference between flaunting and just having it in your signature. Lol so idk what your getting at. And i can't really tell what you mean by your second line. But um im also pretty sure i never said those kids suck that say they are #1. Im simply stating its Day 1 of early access so its fun to see little kids like yourself #tryhard.

/facepalm